CHAPTER 18 💚❤️

Zhan was completely overwhelmed with handling the extremely high lust of yibo. Yibo seems very addicted to him. Sometimes zhan cursed himself, sorry for his honest expression of accepting yibo's love and leaving him often exhausted. Yibo never missed a day. Even if it's only once a day, he'll still do it. Zhanzhan couldn't protest because yibo's body was very strong and could easily support him in his arms. Zhan also couldn't run away because of his current status of being Wang Yibo's lover and fiance.

2 months have passed since they were in a loving relationship. Yibo still has his possessive nature that almost always follows zhan wherever the sweet man goes. And zhan still with his long tirade if yibo make a small mistake.

Today zhan and yibo leave for campus today.

Zhan entered the classroom. He no longer sat beside Lin Mey as usual, this time he sat at the front. The girl looked sadly at Zhan. He truly regretted his actions. He kept thinking, if he didn't do that at that time, maybe at this time their relationship was still fine, and he would struggle with his own ability to win Zhan's heart back for him. But in fact it was all too late now. The girl continued to stare at zhan. Sadness, pain and longing come together. Without feeling his tears fall. Zhan occasionally glanced at her. The rabbit-toothed sweet man also felt pain, he really didn't want the woman to cry. After all, she had given him genuine affection all this time.

Now the end of semester exams have been
have started. And today is the last day of exams, where the students will cheer for joy because the long holiday has come. After finishing the exam, Zhan left the class to meet Yibo. But he stopped when someone called out to him. He turned and looked at the petite girl he once loved.

"Zhanzhan". Calling the girl softly, she slowly walked closer. With a very nervous feeling, afraid that zhan would immediately scold him or kick him out. But unexpectedly the sweet man actually smiled sincerely at him. Seeing this, the girl couldn't hold back her tears. Her tears were dripping profusely down her cheeks. He covered his face with both hands, blocking everyone who passed by and saw him crying.

"Sorry--I'm sorry---I'm really sorry--really". The girl kept muttering in her sobs. Zhan pulled the girl's arm gently and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry too. I hurt you, really, really hurt you." zhan said in a very regretful tone. He knew all along he had intentionally or unintentionally hurt this girl. It was a lot and he regretted it very much right now.

The girl hugged him back tightly. "Leave it like this. Just a moment. I really miss you". It was clear in the girl's eyes how much she missed this cheerful figure in front of her. Zhan's heart pierced deeply, he felt as if he had made a huge mistake, wasting someone who loved him so much. But he couldn't do much either. He also could not guess that his heart would change and love someone else. His name too love someone else. His name is also human, we cannot predict where our next path will lead in the future. The long road we take, can be the same in the future but can also change, sometimes the changes deviate very far from our original goals. We cannot determine for ourselves which direction our heart will beat. On whom he will go fast. Everything seems to have been set up and we just have to run it.

"May, thank you very much". Zhan kissed the top of the girl's head gently. Lin mey closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the warm embrace of the former lover she loved so much.

"Zhan, I hope you can forgive me, I'm really sorry, can we still be friends?" The girl raised her head to look at Zhan without letting go
of his arm. Zhan smiled seeing the girl's cute face. He stroked the girl's soft hair. Nodding he took the girl back into his arms.

"Thank you". Now the girl can breathe a sigh of relief for several months because zhan continues to inhabit her and the guilt that continues to haunt her.