CHAPTER 2 💚❤️

Xiao Zhan called his mother, but the number
he dialed was out of reach. He was getting more and more panicked while the man in front of him was getting angrier. Xiao Zhan didn't care how handsome the man before him was. He knew very well that if he looked closely this man was very handsome. But that wasn't what he was thinking now. What was on his mind was, why his parents could set him up with a man? Not! He hoped this wasn't real, he hoped that this might just be a mistake or just a coincidence. But his thoughts ended when his parents with the parents of this prospective 'partner' arrived. The atmosphere became very quiet. The atmosphere around the table was very unfriendly. Wang Yibo's parents deliberately chose an open place for family gatherings like this instead of a restaurant with a VIP venue. Because they know very well Yibo's actions and stubborn brains. But now they didn't have to worry anymore, because out in the open like this Yibo couldn't possibly rage at the sight of the reality in front of him.

"I don't agree!!". Yibo said in a quite high tone when he heard his father's explanation regarding his engagement. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was still looking down with a sad face that looked very frustrated.

"Sorry Yibo, we can't undo this, you guys can get to know each other over time. We've been betrothed to you since birth, so forgive us for maybe we'll push you a little bit". The father said to Yibo followed by a nod from his mother and Xiao Zhan's parents. No matter what the situation was, Yibo hurried to his feet and without a word he left the place.

"Zhanzhan, forgive Yibo's behavior, okay? I know this is difficult for you, but I hope you will still agree to this matchmaking". Madam Wang's words in a soft and gentle manner touched Zhanzhan's heart.

"Y...yes aunty, i...I'll try". Zhan replied stuttering while wiping some of the sweat off his forehead because he was so nervous right now.

Moments later they returned. When he arrived at the Xiao residence, Zhan immediately walked in in a hurry, ignoring his parents.

Zhan wait". Call his mother who succeeded in stopping the son's steps. His mother walked over to him and looked down at his son's sweet face. He knew that his son was very shocked and frustrated by the situation he was in right now. ""Zhan, I know you must be very angry about this incident, but mom and dad have already made a deal for a long time."

"Mom, I'm a man mom, how can mom and dad set me up with a man instead of a woman. Don't you guys want grandchildren?". He said annoyed. While his father just sighed softly as he patted his son's shoulder. "Whatever it is Zhan, tomorrow is your engagement day, starting tomorrow, be a good wife to yibo". Suddenly Zhan's eyes widened in shock at his father's words.

Wife? Wife said?

"What do you mean by 'wife'? You mean dad I will be the wife of that man?". Zhan said as he glared at his father. His father nodded slowly.

"My father is a man. And what? I became his wife even though I myself am a man who should be a husband, father and mother are very unreasonable. I am a normal man father, I want to be a husband and build a small family with my wife and my children".

"This decision is absolute Zhan, and absolutely can not be overturned". His father said firmly as he walked to his room and was followed by his mother.

"Arrkkkhhhhhhhh... dammit!! To hell with that. I'm a man who will become a woman's husband. You'll see." Zhan shouted with

The next day their engagement ceremony began. Yibo glared at Zhan disdainfully, Zhan realized the meaning of that stare and he didn't care. They could not cancel the engagement for no good reason. This engagement event was only done simply and attended by family and a few relatives. After the event was over, the couple's parents gave them a house key.

Honey, this is the key to your apartment, from now on you will live alone there so you can get to know each other better," said Nyo. Wang with a sweet smile while holding the hand of the son with his daughter-in-law.

"What?". Zhan and Yibo both let out a voice that indicated they were very surprised. How not, today they just finished getting engaged and whether they will be kicked out by their parents just like that?.

"Mom, you kicked me out? You want me to live with this stranger?". Yibo whispered to his mother. The mother just chuckled softly.

The afternoon had arrived, the two couples were cleaning the new apartment they were going to live in. Not! Not 2 people, currently there is only one person who is busy cleaning and tidying up every thing in the house, while the other is struggling with his bolster pillow and having a sweet dream. Zhan is very tired right now, Yibo, who has been sleeping all this time, hasn't woken up yet. When Zhan enters the room and wants to lie down on the bed, suddenly the manbeside him woke up and pushed the tiny body away from the bed. "What are you doing? Why are you pushing me?". Babble Zhan annoyed.

"Who told you to come in here? Who said we would sleep together huh? This is my bed, mine!. I don't like sharing with strangers". Yibo said with a cold tone and a flat face. Zhan was lazy to respond. He knew the man before him didn't really like him. That's why Zhan had better relent so as not to provoke this man's wrath.

"Hah, whatever, I'll sleep outside. You wake up and eat first, I already cooked". Zhan said as he walked out

What is it?". Zhan asked just turning his head back slightly looking at yibo who was still sitting on the

over the bed. "You said you were in the same university as me." "Yes". Zhan answered quickly.

Yibo smiled in annoyance. "Huh, maybe this is my bad luck, I hope when in college we pretend we don't know each other. Don't call me or follow me around. Got it? And besides, I'm a normal guy, you better think of a way for us to separate because I wouldn't be interested in a cheesy gay like you"

Yibo's words made Zhanzhan laugh for a while. Even though his laughter wasn't loud enough, it succeeded in making Yibo annoyed. "Hey mr wang, who will follow you huh? I don't have much free time so I have to follow you. Plus, we won't meet on campus because our majors are different. So you don't have to worry. And lastly. I'm not gay sir I'm a normal guy, very normal, you think you're the only one who's normal huh? Really annoying". Zhanzhan cursed which made Yibo just stare at him silently. They are on the same campus. Wondering why they don't know each other? Yes, because Zhan really doesn't care about his surroundings. Yibo is very popular and famous among girl his name almost everyone knows. But it's different with Xiao Zhan. He doesn't know yibo at all because Zhanzhan spends most of his time in the library reading books, he is indeed very friendly but he doesn't need to knowabout the names of people who are not his friends because he thinks that Xiao Zhan stepped out of the room and walked to the sofa in the living room, he lay there and fell asleep in his sleep.