CHAPTER 6 💚❤️

Finished following the course, Zhan stood up and was about to leave his class but his hand was grabbed by a soft hand. Zhan stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the person beside him.

"babe?". Zhan said quietly.

"Where are you going?". Lin Mey asked with a slight smile.

"Ahh---ummm---". Zhan was very nervous. What should he answer? At this time, he seems to be caught by his girlfriend when he wants to contact his mistress.

"Lin Mei". A voice called out to the girl from the direction of the door. The two of them quickly looked towards the source of the sound.

"Yeah, what's wrong ma'am?" Lin Mey asked the person who called her. He was a lecturer that the children respected, he smiled at Lin Mey's question. "Come with me for a bit."

Lin mey replied with a nod and took her hand away from Zhan. "babe, wait for me here, okay?" He said with a smile and walked over to the teacher. Zhan just nodded in response. After the lover left the class. Zhan held his chest and slightly pointed with a long sigh.

"Hah------thank you". He muttered as he quickly stepped out towards the economics faculty building where the 'boy' was. After arriving there he peeked at the back of the classroom noticing an invisible person. Zhan knows yibo's class because yibo has told this in his tone through a short message earlier this to him via text message this morning. Curious why they have exchanged cell phone numbers? They didn't do it themselves. Their parents each insisted to keep the number of the fiancee. And it succeeded in making both of them angry. And today was the first time that yibo contacted Zhan first. Yes indeed so far they have never contacted each other with their cellphones. Zhan slightly covered his face with the scarf he brought and wrapped around his neck.

Where is the boy?

Right now zhan looks like a stalker watching his prey. While seriously looking into the classroom through the window, Zhan was startled by a voice reprimanding him.

"What are you doing?"

"eh??". Suddenly Zhan was shocked and his body turned to face the man in front of him. The man in front of him looked at him in confusion.

"Ah---it---that---" Zhan was very nervous. But he tried to keep a smile. She leaned a little closer to the man and whispered softly. "Do you know where Yibo is?".

The man in question looked at Zhan from head to toe. Zhan's face is smooth and looks beautiful, in addition to his smooth thin hands with a lunch box he is holding. Yubin knows that many people come looking for Yibo because they are attracted to him. Until he was overwhelmed to hide the place where yibo was because he kept getting pressure from the girls who wanted this yibo. But this time came a beautiful man who asked her subtly to make gently to him made his heart melt.

"Ehem---ahem-- you want to meet yibo?".

Zhan nodded quickly.

"Okay, let's follow me". The man walked in front and zhan walked behind following him.

ahhhh--- thank goodness he's not in class.

There was a feeling of relief in Zhan's heart. He was relieved that at least there weren't many eyes on him when he gave the lunch to yibo. They stopped in front of a club room. It's the basketball club room. The man who was none other than Yubin opened the door and told Zhan to come in. Zhan stepped in quickly and his eyes fell on the figure who was sitting alone staring was sitting alone staring sadly out the window. Like so empty. Zhan felt his heart moved to look at his fiancé who was sitting with that sad gaze. But he came back to his senses and furiously approached his fiancé.

"Stupid boy, it turns out you're here." Zhan said with an annoyed tone that instantly made Yibo turn to look at him with a happy face. It was undeniable that he was very pleased with Zhanzhan's arrival. While yubin. He just stood gawking in shock at Zhan's words calling Yibo a "stupid kid". So far, no one has dared to speak of yibo like this. But this sweet man? Why is he so brave? And what makes yubin feel even weirder is yibo's current behavior that doesn't respond when the man calls him stupid. Even Yibo smiled

Oh, God. What is going on? Am I dreaming? Or the world has turned upside down. Where is the yibo that I know cold and flat?

"You come?". Yibo asked slowly. But there was a feeling of regret in him.

I should have waited for him in class for everyone to see us. Oh shit!!.

"Nah--". Zhan placed the food box on the table in front of yibo hard enough. Yibo knew, zhan wouldn't give it up and left immediately.

"You think I don't have work huh? If you want to bring lunch you should also tell me when you wake up, so I can cook more. Ah I forgot. You always wake up late. Why do you always disturb my time? I'm a little busy, not just relax like you" Yibo didn't care. He opened the lunch box and ate it while letting zhan nag him.

"Ahh my head. Why do you keep giving me a headache. You're a big boy, why can't you take care of yourself? Stop bothering other people. What can you do? You even dared to text me while I was in class. Don't you That time? Luckily I didn't get caught. And my girlfriend. He must be looking for me. Damn!! Next time say that you want to bring breakfast and let me cook it Don't take mine as you please. Even though you can eat in the canteen. It's a hassle. It's already this big but You're still such a childish child."

Yibo stopped eating and stared at Zhan for a moment. "You're not eating?". He asked quietly.

"Just eat it yourself! You make my appetite disappear. Ahh, you really are so annoying".

Zhan continued to nag and Yubin who had been there didn't understand what was going on. He wondered, why did yibo let this man scold him? Even Yubin's ears were also hot to hear the curses that came out of Zhan's sweet mouth. Even he was surprised. Yibo instead told him to stop nagging but instead offered him to eat. Who is this kid actually? Because he couldn't stand to hear all of Zhan's chatter, Yubin, who had been silent all this time, spoke up.

"Um---sorry, I don't know what's going on, but can you stop talking?".

Yubin's words succeeded in turning Zhan's gaze towards him. Zhan looked at him with a piercing gaze and it gave Yubin a slight chill.

"Hah". Yibo put the spoon on top of his lunch then looked at Yubin. "Just let him nag. He'll stop when he's bored."

Yubin looked at Yibo intently because he was surprised by Yibo's words. This was the first time yibo had spoken to him in such a long sentence. And what? He says just let this man nag him? What is actually going on?

Zhan sighed softly as he massaged his head. "Hah, well, I'll go back to class. Don't bother me. Got it?".

Yibo just nodded and looked at Zhan who walked out of the room.

"Hah". Yubin sighed as if his heart was going to jump out. What's with the yubin? Even though it was Yibo who was angry with him, he was the one who had a heart attack.

"Yibo, who is he?"

"My future wife". Yibo answered flatly and managed to surprise Yubin.

"W----wife?? Yibo, are you kidding?". Yubin's eyes stared at Yibo closely, looking for lies, but those eyes didn't show any lies there.

"Do you remember the matchmaking I once said?"

Yubin nodded quickly.

"He's my fiancé."

"Hah?" Suddenly Yubin screamed in surprise. "Are you engaged?"

Yibo nodded. Yubin really didn't expect that Yibo would finally agree to the matchmaking. Even though he always told yubin that he would reject it. And this time, she even referred to the man as a 'wife-to-be?!. Actually, how much has yibo changed?.