CHAPTER 19 💚❤️

Zhan was still staring at Yibo's body which was still lying under the floor of their apartment. Strangely, instead of pitying him, he laughed at him. Yibo slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were still very heavy because he had only fallen asleep at 4:00 in the morning. he really waited for zhanzhan all night but the sweet man didn't open the door for her at all.

"Honey. Get up quickly, it's embarrassing to know if the neighbors see you sleeping here". Zhan said while chuckling. Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows in confusion. He was very confused by zhanzhan's behavior. Let alone pity him, this sweet man actually laughed at him. Yibo stood lazily and his eyes were still slightly closed. "Bunny, I'm so sleepy".

"Yes love. Come here, have breakfast first then sleep again".

Yibo just gulped a glass of milk and then staggered to his room. He quickly lay down on the soft bed and fell back asleep. Zhan seemed to have a lot of heart for her now. He didn't even give the man a blanket while he was sleeping outside.

Not even an hour before he fell asleep zhan came and bothered him to annoy him. But she also couldn't scold him.

"love, I'm hungry". Zhan said but Yibo didn't respond because he was still asleep.

"Love!" Call zhan again but still no response.

"WANG YIBOO!!!". now the sweet man shouted in wang yibo's ear and made the handsome man jump in surprise.

"Xiao zhan. What are you doing?" Yibo said a little snapped. Zhan stood up and grabbed his waist.

"You dare to yell at me? Damn brat! Already gone cheating outside now you dare to yell at me huh? I said I'm hungry!!. Didn't you hear? What time do you want to sleep? delayed. What if you work later? You're late every day and what if you get fired? What do you want to feed me, huh? Put your stuff in your pants? Don't think that because later you will inherit your father's company and become the boss there you can do whatever you want. All employees will follow the example of their boss. If the boss like you can't wake up early, what about your employees? Your company goes bankrupt because you are late every day. You are not a child anymore. Why should you wake up early in the morning?

Why do you have to wake up early, huh?"

Looks like zhan forgot that yibo didn't sleep last night because he was waiting for him to open the door and only slept after four in the morning. Yibo only heard Zhan's nagging without commenting. He is still sitting on the bed, his eyes are still sleepy even he is very sleepy now. It felt like his eyes didn't want to open.

"I'm sorry bunny. But can't you cook if you're hungry?".

Hearing those words, Zhan felt even more angry. "It's delicious!! I want chicken!! Fried chicken. Buy it quickly. Don't be lazy like this.".

"Bunny, but I didn't sleep all night. I'm still very sleepy".

"I don't care. It's good that I still told you to come in. Who told you to hang around looking for bitches out there. It's your fault, you should have realized that. You don't know how to be grateful. Luckily I can forgive you. want to be with you again. Luckily I am a good person and have a soft heart".

Zhan even praised himself. While yibo just patted his forehead. He really didn't understand why his boyfriend was still nagging. Without saying much because his ears are already sore to hear the babble of his lover. He finally got out of bed. Cleaned himself and went out to buy chicken as his lover ordered. He came back with 2 chicken positions. You can see the happy look on Zhan's face when he receives the chicken. He
approached yibo and kissed the man's lips.

"Thanks love".

Yibo just shook his head in surprise. Why the change in the nature of his lover is so fast. But even so he felt very happy because it seemed his lover's anger had subsided.