CHAPTER 5 💚❤️

Xiao Zhan has a lover? Yes, this sweet man has a beautiful lover. Their relationship has been going on for almost 2 years. The girl loved Zhanzhan very much. Vice versa. They were on the same campus and luckily they were in the same class. Zhanzhan once told his parents about his girlfriend. Unfortunately his parents were against the relationship because of an arranged marriage. For them having a lover is not an excuse that he can use to avoid. The beautiful lover named Lin Mey really loves Xiao Zhan. Zhan had also told him about this matchmaking. But she said that she believed in Zhan's sincere love for her.

"Hmm". Yibo muttered after hearing Zhanzhan's talk.

"How about you? Do you agree with my idea?".

Wang yibo glared at xiao zhan as if he wanted to scold this man before him. But I don't know since when Yibo didn't dare to scold him. Even though the first time I met Yibo, I really hated him. But now it felt like she was always comfortable by this sweet man's side. Is she in love with him? Oh that's very unlikely. But he also couldn't refuse orders from this man. The proof is he washed the sheets and--- Wait!!

Why didn't I think of that. That woman and I didn't do anything last night. Why do I have to wash the sheets? Yibo kept muttering in his heart without answering Zhanzhan's question. Zhan knows very well, if his lover is pregnant his parents will definitely not be against it his parents would definitely not oppose him taking responsibility. But how can he do it? And this man in front of him! Hmmm--- looks like he's unpredictable. After a while, zhanzhan's cell phone rang. He quickly grabbed the cell phone and a small, beautiful smile appeared on his tiny lips. Yibo, who looked at the change in his expression that looked happy, became surprised at him. Zhan quickly grabbed his cell phone, slightly stood up and distanced himself from wang yibo.

"Hello, babe". greeted Zhan gently.

"babe, it's the weekend, do you have time?". Ask the girl on the other side who is none other than the lover of this sweet young man. The girl was talking shyly and also feeling happy to hear her lover's voice.

"Hmm nothing babe, I-----".

"Sean, where did you keep my panties?". Yibo asked who suddenly appeared behind xiao zhan in a loud voice until the girl heard it. Zhan who was surprised immediately turned his head and glared at wang yibo. "What are you doing?". Zhan whispered quietly without making a sound.

"babe, who are you with?" Lin mey asked with a worried look behind her cell phone.

Xiao zhan became nervous. It was clear that his face was pale due to Yibo's behavior. He was sure by now his lover must have thought of him. After all, what's wrong with this yibo, he came and asked about the panties that were clearly in his closet. What was he really thinking?

"Ahh that---sorry babe, this---- don't think about that". He said laughing softly. Yibo looked at him while raising an eyebrow. It wasn't faking right now, but he was really really pissed off. In addition, hearing Zhan's soft voice calling his lover 'babe' made his anger increase even more.

"Sean, you called your mistress in front of me?". This time Yibo spoke in a fairly loud tone of voice. Xiao Zhan immediately panicked and was very surprised.

"babe, who is he?" Lin Mey asked again in a trembling tone. To be honest that woman really loved Zhan, and she didn't even think about giving up hers.

"babe, I'll call you again okay?" Zhan immediately hung up the phone quickly and looked at wang yibo flatly and lightly tapped yibo's head with his hand.

awwww-
"What are you doing?" Yibo shouted.

"I should be the one asking you, why are you nodding at me? Calling a mistress? Huh, looks like you've forgotten what I said. He's my lover. Ahh, you're frustrating me. Ohh my head, it seems I'm going to get old soon because I have to live with a kid annoying like you." Zhan walked over and sat on the sofa while Yibo was silent. He thinks that it's better to hear your nagging than to hear you talk to that woman.

The weekend that should be enjoyed by Xiao Zhan has now disappeared like a wave swallowed by the action of this boy in front of him who was standing staring at him. He wanted to call his girlfriend back, but she was afraid to make her boyfriend even more panicked and what if Yibo acted again.
just relax this weekend. And that day yibo managed to make Zhan nag him all day. From yibo not being able to water the garden which ended up destroying the garden, when zhan told him to fold the clothes he had washed yesterday and had dried, but yibo instead of folding yibo he threw everything away. While Zhan was frying chicken eggs for their lunch, he told yibo to watch over for a while because he was desperate to go to loilet, when he came back the egg was charred so saka with wang yibo standing looking sadly at him. And wang yibo's ears became hot until the evening because since lunch Zhan kept nagging him, even Zhan didn't give him a chance to talk.even Zhan didn't give him a chance to take a nap. What a pity for the fate of wang yibo? He who hates and opposes this engagement continues to throw harsh words at this sweet man in front of him now and even the situation is getting turned upside down. Replaced with this 'future wife' who became more and more so and made his body hot and cold mercilessly. She did not understand the feeling, but in her heart she was convinced that she liked her fiancé.

The days passed, Zhan still faithfully woke up early and made breakfast, while Yibo was getting bolder every now and then to steal kisses from the sleeping rabbit. It can't be denied that Wang Yibo is currently very infatuated with Zhanzhan, even Zhan's lips are like making him addicted. But all these things are completely unknown to Zhanzhan. After the incident where yibo was disturbing

Today, for some reason zhanzhan wanted to bring lunch to campus. The campus atmosphere was very busy, Zhan entered his class and followed the lessons given by the lecturer.

Suddenly, his cell phone vibrated with an incoming message. Zhan fumbled in his pocket and slowly picked up his phone and stared at the words clearly displayed on the screen.

"You brought lunch today right? Since you didn't make another one for me, so bring it over here and eat with me"!

Zhan wanted to scream and curse at the boy but the current situation was not possible. He sighed and tried to reply to the message nicely.

"Sorry sir. You just eat in the cafeteria".

Zhan's reply was quickly opened and read by Yibo. Yibo smirked a little but looked quite scary.

"Okay, then I'll take it in your class"

Suddenly Zhan was shocked and widened his eyes. It felt like 'uhhhhhhhhh---' he screamed and cursed at yibo in his heart. Since the lecturer was currently teaching, so he didn't have the courage to curse at yibo in a distorted voice.

I will meet you.

That was Zhan's reply to the yibo message. While Lin Mey had been staring at her lover with a sad face and wanted to know, why was her boyfriend so focused on playing on his cellphone? Ahh he didn't want to think anything of it.