CHAPTER 7 💚❤️

Zhan walked quickly back to his class. Her beautiful eyes stared straight at a girl who was sitting leisurely on her bench. Without thinking, Zhan walked over to the beautiful girl.

"hey". Call him softly. The girl immediately lifted her head to look at the sweet man in front of her with a smile. "Where did you go earlier? Even though I told you to wait for me here". Said the girl while holding Zhan's hand gently.

"Ah---sorry babe, there's something I need to take care of, so I----".

"Bunny!!". Immediately, Zhan was surprised to hear the voice behind the entrance of his classroom. The call cut him off, he was so nervous, he was even a little shocked. he didn't seem to want to turn around. He knew that voice well. And what!

BUNNY ??. What kind of call is that?

Feeling ignored, the owner of the voice that called him walked closer and approached zhan and his lover.

"Bunny, I returned your lunch box".

Xiao Zhan's heart seemed to stop. He knew who was talking to him. Who else if not the yibo boy. The boy even spoke with an innocent innocent face, even he smiled cheerfully looking at zhan's annoyed face at this time. Luckily the class was quiet, so not many people saw. Even though zhan just arrived at his class, but why did this boy also come so fast? Is it hard for him to finish eating his lunch?

"babe? Who is he?". Lin mey asked as he got up from his seat

staring intently at yibo. Yibo returned the gaze with an evil smile that he showed.

"Ahh, introduce me, I-----" Yibo reached out to get acquainted but Zhanzhan pushed him away first.

"Awww, Bunny, this hurts". yibo whining

while blowing his hand which was thinned by zhan

are you insane?". Zhan cursed annoyed. Meanwhile yibo is currently putting on a made-up sad face. Zhan knows it's just an expression that was manipulated by this boy. Zhan knitted his brows in dizziness. Again this kid made him dizzy. He came back looked at his lover. "Hey, I never told you this right? About matchmaking." Zhan said wanting to explain. The situation is already like this, it's impossible for it was like this, it was impossible for him to make excuses, while this boy in front of him was increasingly crossing his line. Why is Yibo often called a boy? Because from any point of view in Zhan's view, yibo is still a kid who always makes things difficult for him. Lin mey who heard zhan's words furrowed her brows in confusion. "Yes, I remember babe. So why?".

Zhan took a deep breath. "Hah---the person who was betrothed to me was him". Zhan explained while pointing at Yibo.

The beautiful woman screamed in disbelief. He looked at yibo with a piercing gaze. She never thought that her lover would marry a man. For a moment, a question popped into his mind.

Is he gay?

Zhan seemed to understand what his lover was thinking right now. Zhan took his lover's hand and stroked it lovingly. "Don't worry. I'm a normal man."

His lover who heard this finally felt a little relieved and smiled again while nodding in understanding of his lover's words. Yibo who saw that for some reason slammed Zhan's lunch box hard and immediately walked out of the classroom. Zhan and his girlfriend just stared at Yibo's departure.

In the afternoon zhan returned to the apartment with a gloomy face that indicated he was annoyed. He opened the apartment door and pushed it wide open quite hard. He walks in hard enough. He walked inside and looked for the figure of the man who was his fiancé.

"WANG YIBO!!". He screamed loudly. Yibo opened the bedroom door while covering his ears. "What's wrong bunny? Why are you angry?". Yibo asked with an innocent face.