CHAPTER 10 💚❤️

A few days later after leaving zhan's father and mother's house, now they have been living together for a month.

"Bunny, where's my black jacket?".

"In the closet".

"Bunny, where are my pants for today?"

"It's on the ironing table".

"Okay, then where is my backpack?".

Zhan, who had been sweeping the floor earlier, slammed the one down in annoyance.

"You don't have eyes huh? Those things are yours. You should remember where you put them. What a hassle. You brat".

shouted zhan annoyed while throwing a black backpack on yibo.

Yibo smiled a little. "Thank you bunny".

Zhan was still annoyed. Now Yibo came closer and kissed Zhan's cheek softly. "I leave".

Zhan's cheeks blushed, but because he was used to it he just ignored it. "Careful". He said slowly.

Yibo just waved his hand. After cleaning the house and tidying up everything, now zhan is getting ready to go to campus, because his class schedule is at 10:00 am.

"babe". Call Lin mey as soon as she sees zhanzhan's arrival".

"babe, are you waiting for me?" Zhan asked with a sweet smile. The girl nodded. "Yes".

Zhan's cell phone vibrated indicating that there was an incoming message. He took the phone and read the message.

From yibo: Bunny, are you on campus already?.

"Yes".

Zhan's reply was short.

"Message from who babe?". asked the woman curiously.

"Ah this, not impor------".

"Bunny". Before he could finish his sentence, a voice called out to him. He patted his forehead gently.

"Damn". He cursed annoyed. Lin mey immediately glared at the direction that was heading towards them.

"You again?" I screamed annoyed.

"Why? I want to meet my fiance, can I not?". Yibo replied in a mocking tone.

The woman got annoyed. He quickly grabbed Zhan's hand and led him away. "babe, come on". Yibo who saw that now became annoyed because his fiancé's hand was now being held by someone else.

Before they left suddenly a hand grabbed Zhan's left hand which the woman was not holding.

"Release !!"  yibo said .

The woman raised an eyebrow. "You let go. This is my lover".

"Damn it!! He's my fiance, let go quickly".

Finally there was a game of tug of war zhanzhan's hand until the victim can no longer stand the ridiculous behavior of his fiancee and lover.

"Let me go!!". Zhan shouted as he threw his hands away from both of them.

"babe". Call the girl softly.

"Bunny, I'm sorry". Say yibo pretending to be sorry.

Zhan slapped his forehead again.

"You two, are you guys still kids? We are currently on campus. What are you doing anyway?".

Wang Yibo pursed his lips spoiled. While the girl just looked down listening to Zhanzhan.

"Okay, yibo go back to your class I'll see you later".

Yibo pouted.

Humppp.