CHAPTER 17 💚❤️

Zhan didn't want to be silent. He continued to cry lamenting his fate which is now not holy anymore.

Yibo approached and tried to calm Zhanzhan down. When he reached out his hand about to embrace zhan to
Zhan got ready and came out of the room in a neat suit. Yibo looked at him with a look that was difficult to interpret, Yibo raised his eyebrows and stood up from the sofa he was sitting on. "Where are you going?".

"Ahh, I want to meet my lover, I forgot I have an appointment with him today". Zhan said plainly. Yibo felt like he was struck by lightning. He was holding back his anger, he really wanted to restrain zhanzhan, but what if zhanzhan instead scolded him and got mad at him?

"It's late, should you go?". Yibo asked slowly and not wanting to look at Zhan, he looked down and squeezed his bottom shirt hard.

Zhan just nodded. "Take me there".

Yibo was a little relieved. At least he knew where Zhanzhan was going to meet that woman. He nodded to get his motorbike keys.

"Take a car". Zhan said again preventing Yibo from reaching for his motorbike keys.

"Hmm". Yibo just cleared his throat then grabbed the car keys and walked out followed by Zhanzhan.

There was no conversation in the car. Just silence, yibo is annoyed. He didn't want to talk or look at Zhanzhan, maybe he was very jealous right now. They arrived at the cafe that zhan meant, the sweet man got out of the car. Before going down he turned and looked at Yibo. "Go home first, I'll take a taxi later."

Yibo was still silent. When zhan was about to go down he pulled zhan's hand slowly. "May I come with you?" he asked hopefully. Zhan shook his head.

"I'm going on a date. How could I take you".

Yibo put on a sullen face. "Kiss me" the handsome man pleaded and instantly made the sweet man take a deep breath. He knew that if he didn't comply, the lion in front of him would insist and he might destroy their date. Without warning, Zhan kissed Yibo's lips gently. When he wanted to let go of the kiss Yibo grabbed his neck and held him so as not to let go and kissed him longer. They made out in the car for a while, until zhan broke the kiss because he had to get inside because his girlfriend must be waiting for him.

"Don't forget to have dinner". He said before he actually got out of the car. Yibo looked at zhan's back

which was slowly fading and entered the cafe.

"Arghhhh----damn!. Yibo cursed annoyed. "That damn woman! How dare he----I'll make him regret that he dared to take mine." Yibo was really annoyed at the moment, he looked really furious. He wanted to go back, but he didn't feel well. He ended up waiting for zhanzhan to get out of there.

Half an hour he waited his eyes suddenly widened in shock when he saw Zhan out of there being carried by a beautiful girl who he recognized as the lover of his fiance.

"What happened?". He muttered softly with a worried face.

Zhanzhan, tonight you will be mine. The girl mumbled while smiling The girl muttered while smiling happily. He stopped a taxi that had just passed. As he was about to enter the taxi, someone grabbed his hand from behind.

"Who?" he asked irritatedly, turning his head. How surprised he was because yibo was standing there with fiery eyes.

"How dare you!! What did you do to him huh?". Now yibo screamed, making the girl look scared. Yibo's cold and flat face made the girl tremble slightly.

"Let go of my hand, he's mine, get out of the way!". said lin mey with all his might trying to free his hand from yibo.

"Give him to me". Yibo pulled zhanzhan firmly. And with just one pull zhanzhan was already in his arms.