CHAPTER 11 💚❤️

Zhan gently pushed yibo away from him.

"si-sit down". Zhan saidnervously.

"Pfffttt......" Yibo chuckled at Zhanzhan's nervous behavior. He thinks zhan is very cute at the moment.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Why is your face red?". Wang Yibo teased Zhan again.

How not, the face of the beautiful man now looks red, even reaching his ears.

"None of your business". He cursed angrily as he placed a bowl of soup in front of Yibo, then he sat down opposite him.

"Bunny, are you busy?" Yibo asked as he stirred the soup. Zhan who heard the question just shook his head slowly. "There isn't any".

"Mom asked us to visit, what do you think?".

Zhan smiled faintly. "Let's go there, but after you recover".

Yibo smirked a little.

I'm sorry bunny. I'm not sick. I'm just using you.

2

Ting tong----

Suddenly their doorbell rang. Zhan looked at yibo with a glare while yibo spat out the soup he was drinking in surprise at zhan's gaze. He hastily grabbed a tissue and cleaned his smudged mouth. He knew very well the meaning of his fiance's sharp sharpness.

"Not me---really I never invite anyone here. I'm serious". Say yibo seriously while holding up two fingers indicating he wasn't lying. Zhan sighed softly.

"Wait here. Watch out for you!!". Zhan stood up and walked towards the door. Yibo knew, zhan must have thought that he was inviting women to their apartment again. Zhan immediately opened the door in annoyance, because that person kept pressing the bell and making Zhan's ears hot.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" Zhan asked as soon as he opened the door and an annoyed smile appeared on his tiny lips. He was silent for a moment looking at the tall man who was smiling at him at this time.

"Sorry, I came without informing. Introducing, my name is liu haikuan, I'm wang yibo's cousin. And you must be xiao zhan right?". Said the haikuan while holding out his hand and he replied with a warm smile from xiao zhan.

"Ahh sorry, I was being rude earlier, come on in please."

Haikuan smiled happily at the warmth that radiated from Zhanzhan's eyes. He enters following zhan from behind and they reach the living room. Zhan motioned for the haikuan to sit down while he waited for him to prepare coffee for him. As he looked around the apartment he heard a voice he knew very well and missed the most if not his younger cousin Wang Yibo. He smiled cheerfully, but suddenly that smile turned into a confused frown and he didn't understand at all what had happened to his younger cousin's change in character.

"Bunny, I've finished the soup. Why don't you still want to talk to me? I told you I didn't invite anyone here." Yibo whined in a spoiled fashion.

"Shut up!! Can't you see I'm busy?". zhan snapped softly. Yibo was completely unaware of his gege's presence there. His gaze is now focused on the cup of coffee that this sweet rabbit is sipping on. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Bunny, since when did you drink coffee? Even I don't drink coffee myself. You always give me milk every day, why is it suddenly turning into coffee?". Yibo asked surprised. Meanwhile, the haikuan who had heard their conversation just patted his forehead and smiled.

Since when did that stubborn child speak softly to other people like that? His nature was completely the opposite now.

compared upside down now.