Chapter 1) RE-Model It Up P1

(Rocky pov)
*4 years ago= 2011*

"What, I thought you didn't want to go?"

"Yeah, I was. But, I felt like I might have made a mistake turning it down."

"Yeah, I could relate.."

"Wait, whaaaa???! What do y—, are you saying that you offered a deal?"

"Uh yeah, something like that but I turned it down. But anyway, this is not about me, it's about you."

"Yeah, you're right. And, I was wondering if it's possible that you maybe could with."

"What exactly do you mean?

"I guess you really were excited to go?" Ty reclaimed.

"Yeah, I d-, I am. It's ju—."

"I know, I'm going to miss you too."

-New York-
I arrived to New York by the airplane and I noticed a man at the baggage claim holding a sign that says, "Raquel Blue".

"Ohh, I'm here, I'm Raquel Blue! Hiya."

"Well, hello madame It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Raquel Blue.

"Thanks, right back at ya, Sir."

"Oh, my apologies, I'm Mr Baker."

And may I say you look absolute divine."

"Why, thank you,..Sir." I replied, following the guy out of the airport and went inside a car.

First arriving at New York, I quickly unpacked and settled my stuff in my new room, before getting ready for the photoshoot.

-2 days later...-
"Oh hey, Rocky. Glad to have you back, sweetie."

"Aww, thanks, Mrs Jones. Great to be home. So, where's Cece and Flynn?"

"Outside the apartment, hanging out with Ty and Deuce."

"You're back! Wow, it's great seeing you, Rocky."

"Yeah, based on what Ty was telling us, you were having a good time. What brings you by?"

"Well, I've been feeling a little homesick, so I thought to come see ya.." I confessed.

"Really, you even missed Gunther and Tinka?" Deuce asked.

"I guess so."

"Wow, that's crazy!" Deuce comment.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that even though I loved going to every places both inside and outside New York to model for any teen magazine covers, and whatnot. I missed you guys so much, just being away for too long." I confessed.

"Awww, that's sweet."

"Yea, And not to mention, stupid!" Flynn added.

"Really, guys?"

"Our bad. Look, Rocky, we didn't know you really felt that way." Deuce replied.

"Well, I di-, I do. Why didn't anybody stop me?" I questioned.

"We didn't want to hold you back!" Cece admits.

"Hold me back from what? Being with everyone I love?"

"We love you too!" They said as we embraced in a big hug.

"CeCe made us pretend we didn't care!" Flynn tattled.

"She wha--?" I shriek, quickly pulling away from my hug after hearing what Flynn just said.

"Cece, why would you do that?" I said, glaring at her for faking she want me to go.

"I was trying something new!" Cece said defensively.

"Oh really, like what?"  I questioned.

"Being supportive!" Cece claims, smiling as if I should be happy.

A day later...

I was in my room, looking at myself in the mirror, with a picture and a piece of paper.

"Ahh man..it feels so great to stay home."

"Oh really, then why are you still holding that piece of paper? Speaking of which, what does that say?" Ty called out while leaning towards my room door.

"I--I don't know, I think someone gave it to me before I went out of the limo."  I answered.

"Well, open then! Maybe it was from someone important." Ty demand.

"Oh yeah, like from who? A popular teenage sensation?" I said.

"Maybe, who knows? Just open it." He pointed out.

"Can you do it for me, please? I'm too nervous." I asked him.

"Alright, I'll read it. Seriously though, whatever it says might not be so bad. Just relax!" He assured me before reading the card.

"Well...What did it say?"

"Well...it basically said they understand that you backed off, due to feeling homesick. So, they thought to give you more time to think on it."

"What, really? T-T—They really said that."

"Uh yeah, they sure did. So if I were you, I'd think about it and do it a little fast, because things like this only happened in a lifetime."

(Trent pov)
Man, life has been going great. I mean, I got the chance to have my first song on the teen billboard choice chart! And, of course, appear in my own music videos: "Don't Run Away", and, "Got It 2". Well, one of them is mine.

"Hey, T-Fame."

"Oh, hi man. How ya feeling?"

"So far, pretty good, and how about you?"

"I'm doing wonderful, thank you. So, are you ready for your next biggest break yet?"

"Yup, I sure am. But, what do you mean by 'biggest break yet'?"

"Well, since that big success of your first single, we thought to make a B-Side to it."

"Sounds cool..Uh, what do you mean by a 'b-side'??"

"A b-side is a follow up that lines up nicely to the first or second song. It's kind of like a continuation of the concept from the song."

"Ohh, that's good. I think it's going to the N.B.T, the next biggest thing."