Chapter 3) Shake It Up Chicago Let It Shine

(Still Trent pov)
Looks like I gotta find a muse for my next single!

"Hey, Cy! Do you wanna come over and hear my new track later?"

"Sure, man. I just hope my pop lets me go out."

"Why is he still mad that you came home late?"

"Yup, and this is like the second or third."

"Oooh, You are really about to get it, huh??"

"Haha, very funny, no I'm not. B-Be-Because I, I got my mom being a lookout for me."

"Oh okay, well good that you didn't get caught this time."

"Yeah, thanks. Well, I think I'll probably go over your place and check this new track."

(Rocky pov)
Ever since I received that call, I am thinking that maybe I should take the offer. You know as long as it doesn't interfere with school or Shake It Up! Chicago.

"Hey, Ty."

"Oh hey! Hey did you made finally your decision?"

"Yeah,  I did..And, ..uh, you were ri—"

"Hey, guys."

"Ohh! Uh..Cece, y-you're here."

"Yeah, I am. Remember we were supposed to meet here to study."

"Oh yeah!"

"Yeah. So, why am I hearing Ty is right? What is Ty right about, Rocky?"

"Well...I'm taking the offer!" I announced, excitedly with a nervous smile.

"Wow, that's so great, Rocky!!...I'm really going to miss you, at Shake It Up! Chicago and school." She cheered before she pouted.

"I know, but you won't be missing me too much for long." I mention.

"Huh??"

"I'm going to work in New York half time, so it won't interfere with my time dancing at Shake It Up! Chicago." I explain.

"Yay!! That's even better" Cece cheered, bear-hugging me.

"Yeah, I know right. Look out New York, my sister Rocky Blue is going to continue to Model It Up! Rocky, you're going to do great!" Ty adds, joining the hug.

"Thanks."