Chapter 8) My pulse starts racing from the words that you say, And u say P2- PYT

(Still Rocky's pov)
It's been a few days since my magazine cover has been made public, I feel like one of these days, the whole "youngest teen model" will wear out. But who knows?

*after school*

"So...Rocky, wanna come over to my house and do some study session."

"Stu--, Cece, did I just hear you sa-?"

"Yes! Yes, you did, but please don't make me have to say it again. Besides, mom threatened if I don't get at least a 'B' in either math or History, she's kicking me off the show for 3 weeks, so you gotta help me!"

"Oh Cece, relax, I think that I could try helping you out on history."

"Tha-, woah! What are you mean, you're going to "try"? Rocky, you promised me yesterday you'd help out."

"Cece, I'm aware but you know, you could just get a tutor."

"Yeah, I guess bu-!"

"But nothing, you know you could always ask Henry for help, he's a great tutor. Besides, I have to be somewhere anyway but good luck, Cece!" I said, leaving for the school library.

(Trent pov)
Know what, I think I should call my manager to call hers to have her be a leading lady for my new video.

"Hey, Ro. Is it possible that you could get in touch with the agent of teen model Raquel Blue? I'd very much like her to star as my love interest in my new video?"

"Hm..sounds promising, but I'll try to ask him, so hopefully he agrees."

"Thanks, Mr. Miller."

"Sure, man."

(Still Rocky pov)

*school library*

While I was studying hard for today's test when I have gotten an email from my agent. Yeah, I got an agent!

"Good afternoon, Ms. Blue, we've just been told by an agent that his clients want you to appear in their music video." I said, reading the message.

'Their'? Is this "clients" a band? Am I starring in a boyband music video, omg!?

"Oh wow, really?" I messaged back just to quickly get a response in a few seconds.

-emailing-

"Yes, really!"

"I would l-, shoot! I don't think I'll be able to."

"What do you mean?"

"I have two huge tests on Tuesday, so I don't think I have the time to do both."

"Well, maybe you still can. The client asked if you could make a cameo as one of the classmates in their class." He assured.

"Wow, that's great. When is the video shoot?"

"In two weeks, the video shoot will take about 5 days."

"For 5 days?! I can't do that for too long."

"I'm aware, but do you think you could do half of those 5 days?"

"maybe, why?"

"Because another client wants you to star in his music video as well."

"Wait, from the same agent?"

"Nope, different agent. His client really wants to cast you to star as his leading lady. So what do you think?"

"Hm...Tell his agent I said, 'I'll think about it', but I would love to."

"Will do, Mrs Blue."

-emails end-

(Still Trent pov)
While I was in the middle of my new song, I have gotten a call from Cyrus so I put him on speaker to multitask.

"Hey, Cy, you remembered the photos of the brunette girl Roxie showed us?"

"Uh yeah, why?"

"That brunette is going to be my leading lady."

"Yeah, right."

"No, she is..well, she will be. But, I'm determined."