Chapter 19 1/2: Things I Wanna Tell You But...

('KC' pov)
Hmm, so much for my first outing.

*being captured by 'Lincoln' in the janitor's closet*

 "..You're really working undercover, huh?.., Who sent you here, was it The Other Side?.. Was all this 'taking me to the dance' just to get me eliminated?" I questioned, accusing him.

"Aye, that's so no-!.. I admit yeah, it was for a mission." He admits, having me to shrug and roll my eyes at his terrible lying. "B--But, I had to get you to stick around, Kase! Besides, it's further from my liking." He blurted, trying to get me to smile as if it wasn't a big deal. 

"If I have to be honest, asking you to the dance was really just me wanting to."

'Dang, it's always the cute ones!'" I complained, accidentally thinking out loud.

"THINK I'M CUTE!?" He asked, smiling goofily at me. This guy is...

W--Why must he be c--

"...Really, that's all you heard me say, 'think I'm cute?' Please, you're not all that great." I claimed, half-lying to myself.

('Lincoln' pov)
You know for someone who's been caught, she's pretty cool to be accompanied.

"OK! Besides, we had some fun, right?" I teased, ignoring her lie.

"I guess so...I mean, this was actually my first school dance.." She mentions.

"Really, me too! You were great out there." i revealed, complimenting her dance move.

"hehe!! Thanks and yeah, it was fun until you picked me up on your shoulder, and ran off like I was some pot of gold."

"..Yeah, sorry about that." I apologize, rubbing the back of my neck, and cringing a bit for what I did. "You know, I really really did want to go out..but, you know, orders." I admitted, shrugging, feeling a bit bummed that it has to be that way.

"W-Wha, really? why, I was being a complete dope in front of you!"

"Yeah, but most of the time, you were pretty cool, and I really had fun being with you.."

"R-reeeally?

"R-reeeally?...Why you say that?" She giggled, smiling beautifully before she immediately kept her cool composer.

"Because!.. I'm a spy who notices things." I confidently said, before facing her, getting  loss in her pretty face. 

"Like a really great, cool, pretty girl." I admit in a flirty manner, causing her to easily giggle.

"..So, does that you'll free me, and maybe, we could mingle?" She flirtly guessed, while battling her beautiful eyes at me.

"Very tempting." I admit, really liking the idea with a smirk on my face. Hmm, she really digs me! "..But, I let you know after I talk to the head of the Other Side, so hopefully, fingers crossed!" I told her, before leaving to take a phone call.

(Still 'KC' pov)

*Cuffing Lincoln to the janitor gate, after being sorta rescued by Ernie*

"Uh...how 'bout you let me go and we grab a bite to eat?" He asked, practically begging me to release him from those handcuffs.

Wow, does he really think I'm going to act dopey over that annoying cute smile of his and let him go? 

"...Aww, wow...sweet of you, but Nah!!.." I replied, smiling.

"Really okay, you like

"Really okay, you like... sushi, though?" he asked, giving me a flirty smirk with a chuckle.

This could be a trick so he can leave with the phone. Possibly with my pho--'

"AH, no!! Uh, Nice try, Lincoln" I answered, shaking my head, ignoring my thought. "Nice try, but I don't date bad boys." I told him, not accepting his offer.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Yes, definitely." I said, taking the phone from Lincoln's hand when I said, "Thank you".

"Rea--, you haven't seen the last of me, KC. we'll see each other soon."

"Oh really, I like to see you prove it. But until then, try to stay put, you won't be here for too long." I said as I dialed a number.

"What are you talking about?" He said as he struggled to take off the handcuffs.

"You don't need to know, buh-bye Lincoln. See you like...never!" I said, waving bye as I head home after getting the job well done.

('Lincoln' pov)
That KC girl, there's something about her.