Chapter 22: STILL...KC Loses Her Swag...AGAIN!

Since losing her confidence, KC tried to sorta do a dance yoga. Elsewhere, Trent finds a way to break out. 

(KC pov)

*flashback*
"I--, g--, you know! You're going down." She replied, getting up with that still annoyed look on her face.

"O-Ohkay, show me what you got then!" I teased, smiling.

"Believe me, I will!" She challenged, smiling as she ran to sucker-punch me just for me to grab her wrist, turning her around with her back towards me.

"Ha!!" She gasped, feeling my eyes on her when I pulled us close, leaning on her ear to say, "Looks like I go--

"KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*end of flashback*

What the he--,

"KC!!!!!!!" A loud voice yelled, completely disrupting my sleep as it had me jumping wide awake from my bed.

"WHAT, KEEP IT DOWN, I'M TR--!" I shouted, slowly getting up from the ground to get back down when hearing Dad's loud yelling. 

"K.C., come on, baby! We have a mission, and we can start it without you." Dad yelled, and believe it or not, 

*downstairs*

"Yeah? So, what's the mission!? I'm here." I exclaimed, meeting the fam in the dining room.

('Lincoln' pov)

*The Other Side prison*

2 days. It's been 2 days since I got locked up in this jailhouse! I thought while getting up on my feet as I heard someone approach my cell.

"Ahh!.., there you are, you brought me something, right?" I joked, facing someone who stood on the other side of my cell.  

"Ha!" She giggled, before looking me straight in the face with that sorta-stern look.  "Please!.. I'm here to do a job, and unfortunately, I gotta get you to help stick around." 

"Please, it'd be a pretty dull mission without me, so I gotta plan." I assured her, rolling my eyes at her pettiness. "Oh really, and what's that?" 'Jolie' questioned. 

"To take down the Coopers."

(K.C. pov)

Man, I cannot believe they are having me do this! Ugh!..