Chapter 18: Ain't gonna worry About Me, It's all part of The Plan

* Still 2015*

(Still Trent/'Lincoln' pov)
Alright, since being the guys' 'Dancing iSpy Machine', it's been...I guess, "So far, going great", and plus, I am making more money, having some moves to charm people.

*house* 

"Okay, what am I going today, what to do toda-?" I said, thinking out loud as I search for something to do when my phone rang.

*phone convo*
"Hello?.. What's up?"

"Agent Lincoln, we got an assignment for you, and it involves turning in The Organization spy, a teenage spy named, K.C Cooper. And I want you to get the job done."

*School's cafeteria*

Once I entered the cafeteria, I notice someone's eye on me, but I paid no mind, so I walked in further to examine the place.

"Wow, this cafeteria looks okay." I said, thinking out loud.

Whoa, who is she? She's kinda pretty

After working up the encouragement, I walked towards the pretty caramel-skinned girl, who was in a conversation with a blonde.

"HEY!... You're Katrina Cooper, right?"

"Yeah, that d--"

"Hahaha!!..hi!"

She looks cute when she gets flustrated..hmm, looks like this is going to be a piece of cake!  

"Hi, KC, I'm sorry for bothe--"

"Oh no, n--nn-no, it's co--! It's cool.."

"..So!....What's up?" She says, trying so hard to play it cool which I found funny.

"..Well," I said, before grabbing a chair to sit next to KC. "I just came from my English class with Mr Kendrick and he told me I am going to need to get a tutor on assignments." 

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, and I figured that I could ask the smartest people in the school, I thought why not ask the prettiest girl for some assistance, if you don't mind."

"I'll take that as a yes."

............................................

('KC' pov)
Hmm, it looks like I got something to do, with the school dance happening.

"Okay, I got us some coke, two number 2 pencils, and chips. YES, I GOT EVERYTHING!!.. And n--"

*doorbell ringing*

"Uh, com--, wait!" I yelled, then stopped after realizing what I just said. "Hold on a sec!" I said, before running back to the kitchen to get a key.

"Is it cool if I come in??" He yelled, having me run to the door to see him just enter my house as if there was no big deal.

"..Uh, how did you get in?" I suspiciously questioned him, crossing my arms with the house key in my  

"W-What do you mean, you don't use a coin to get into places?" He teased, cockily. 

This guy, he's something.

"Mmmhmm..okay, then.  So!.." I answered, nudging him to join me on the couch to get to work.

"Soo?..."

*Living room*

"Okay!.. Let's see, what exactly are we working on?" I asked him,  getting straight to business.

"...Well, I think it's Shake's, I guess. The assignment is summarizing Midsummer Night's Dream, and how to connect in real life." He lazily answered. With that, we went straight to work.