Chapter 5) Camp Rock It Up

(Rocky's pov)
While posing for what felt like hours, I couldn't help but feel a little tired.

"Okay, Raquel. Only two more and then, you can take a 30-minutes break after, okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, that's it, you can take your break now."

"Thanks."

"H-Hey! Rocky, you look great in that outfit." A voice spoke. Hearing my name, I turned around to see who called me.

"Hey, wh—?

"Hey, wh—?..Ohh..hey deuce! I think you'd be gone."

"Yeah, I was but I noticed that you left your bag in Ty's car."

"Oh! Thank you deuce. Uh speaking of Ty, where is he?"

"Not really sure, but I think he said he's going to visit an old friend of his."

"Oh okay, because I was kinda hoping for another brother-and-sister bond today with him. But that's totally fine, we could hang out."

"You mean, just the two of us?"

"Sure."

I guess you could say during my break, I am going to spend it with Deuce all day.

"So....whatcha want to do first?"

"It doesn't really matter, how about you decide."

"Okay, sure."

(Deuce pov)
Man, she looks really pretty, in that okay-looking outfit they got her to wear. I am really going to miss her, but let's just hope that this photoshoots isn't going to take too longer, because I really like to hang out with Rocky some more, even if it is for a little bit.

(Still Rocky pov)
Hmm?...

(Ty pov)
I know I promised my little sister that I was going to watch her model and stick around for, but I also promised to help out an old buddy of mine.

"Aye, Sanders!!"

"Hey, Barry! What's up?"

"Not much, Sanders. Been awhile, man. Where are you coming from?"

"Uh, New York. I was just dropping off my baby sister to her modeling job."

"Sounds cool."