Chapter 7) My pulse starts racing from the words that you say, And u say P1

1 year later...(2012)

(Rocky pov)
Ever since I accepted that modeling job, it has been a minute since I last talked to or hung out with my besties. So today, I figured that we do something together.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" I said, ready to see everybody.

"Oh my—, Rocky! Hi!!" They shouted, running over to my direction.

"Hey, how are you guys! I've missed al-" I replied, waving to my peers and classmates before heading over to my peeps!

"..well, I missed most of you." I replied,  referring to Gunther and Tinka.

"None taken, it's not like anybody around here really missed you."

"Yeah, that's what I was gonna say about you two, but you already took the words out of my mouth!"

"Cece, be nice."

"Fine, but I'm not making any promises."

"So...how's modeling?"

"It's uh...pretty cool, nothing really that great." I answered, entering the classroom.

*Class over; lunchtime*

"Now, now, Rocky..come on, give us the scoop." Dina begged.

"Okay, fine. So, since my first cover 'Angel-face embraces' went out to the public, I got to be on a set of a music video!!"

"Whaaa, no way!! What music video?"

"It was for a song called, 'Swagger Jagger' by Cheryl, which was so cool!

"Awesome, did you get to meet her?"

"Did you ask if she was single?" Deuce asked, causing all of us to side-eye him with weird looks on our faces.

"Deuce, I highly doubt she is looking for a boyfriend." I kindly said.

"Yeah. What Rocky is really trying to say is  why would the most popular singer ever want to take out a high schooler, such as yourself?" Cece teased, causing us all to giggle.

"Anyway...no, I didn't exactly meet her. But! But, she did complimented my dancing and she said I looked cute in pink!"

"Omg, that's so awesome. Plus, Cece also got to do a photoshoot with me as well."

"Yeah, it's true."

"Wow, congrats you guys!"

"Thank you!!"

"So, Rocky. Does this mean you are going to keep modeling and appearing in music videos from now on?"

"..Uh...I-I--I don't know, maybe."