Chapter 10) STILL...IDK It Up

(Rocky pov)
I cannot believe that she did that! Wait, actually I can imagine Cece doing something like this, but this time, what she did was just so purely selfish!

Rather than just sit and waste my breath complaining about how I got bamboozled by Cece, I decided to go to crusty.

*Crusty*
Man, it's been a while since I came to this place.

"Hey, rocky!!"

Was th—

"Deuce! Uh hi, how are you? How's everything, you look good." I greet him while hugging Deuce.

"Thanks, so do you." He says, smiling.

"So, can I take your order, what would you like?" He added.

"A pizza with a salad on the side, please." I informed him as he wrote it down on his notepad.

"Alright, coming ri—

"Hey, Deuce! Make it half with my sausage pepperoni pizza!! Thanks." Cece interrupts.

"Uh...Um, okay."

(Deuce pov)
Uh, I wonder what is up with Cece and Rocky today? Because from what I'm seeing, Cece did something Rocky didn't like. Whatever it is, I hope they can resolve the issue.

"Hey, rocky, what's new with the modeling world?"

"Well, it's pretty good, can be totally hectic most of the time, but it's a okay."

"That's great. Hey, is it possible that you c—"

"Yo, Deuce! Is our pizza ready?"

"Uh, let me check."

(Still Rocky pov)
Ugh, no matter how hard I try to distance myself, Cece is always there. Wow, I guess that saying "It's a Small World After All" is really true.