Chapter 17: Remember Me, Crush It Up Part 1

2013

(Cece pov)

*DWTS*

It's pretty cute that T.K. likes Rocky, and very much clear they both really enjoy being in each other's space. They should get together, ooh! What would their ship name, maybe Kocky? Uhh, no..ooh, maybe this!  Traquel?

"Sooooo..! What's up with you & Kris?" I tease.

"..Nothing, and even if there was, I wouldn't tell you." She said, before walking away into the dance studio.

"And, why not??" I shouted, running after her, feeling shocked and even more curious about why she won't tell me.

*Dance studio*

"Because!..because I--I don't even know what exactly is our status. And besides,  I don't like him that way!.."

"Yeah, suuuureee... That's what they all say."

"Yes, we do hang out a lot, and I kinda consider him my best guy friend in the whole world, but so is Deuce, but I don't see you acting crazy over that!"

"That's because it's Deuce! seriously, it's Deuce Martinez we're talking about, what girl in their right mind would actually want to date Deuce??.."

"Uh, how about Dina?.."

"That's true, but maaay..ha!--, she thought 'what the heck', so that doesn't mean he has good qualities." 

"Oh come on, really Rocky?" What exactly makes him qualified to have traits that impress young, beautiful women such as you and me?"

"Um..how about he's a nice guy, and he's funny?"

"PLEASE! So is yo--"

"Hey, Raq, where you at girl? We're about to start." Kris yelled, cutting our conversation short, and like that, we ran to our partners as the performance is about to start.

*DWTS*

(Rocky pov)

"Okay, Dancing hip-hop, here's Rocky Blue & Aaron." The host announced as Tinka, Cece & the others quickly wish us luck before we perform.

Rocky & Aaron:

"You ready to jazz it up with ease!?" He says.

"Yeah, I'm sure we're likely going to do great!" I replied, smiling a little as we went on to dance with the music playing.

"Just 'Shake It Up with Something to Dance For', Raq." He encouraged, whispering in my ear as we wowed the crowd with our sorta-jazzy but-rock n roll hip-hop moves.

Easy for you to say, Mr 'Stay smooth'! I thought, still dancing my tails off. 

*flashback*

Wow, she looks beautiful--