2%

Harry pulled up outside of her school and got out, leaning against the car.
His eyes scanned the crowd of many girls who were leaving the school until they landed on the fair headed girl.
He smirked at her. Her friend whispered something into her ear before her eyes landed on him, saying goodbye to her friends and jogging over to where he was.
"Hi darling." He smiled, opening the car door for her and shutting it behind before walking to the other side of the car and getting in.
"How was your day?" He asked, pulling onto the main road.
"Not bad." She smiled, tapping her fingers on her thigh.
Harry's eyes trailed down to her pale thighs, her netball skirt was showing more than she intended.
"Nice pair of legs you have there." Harry spoke, keeping his eyes on the road.
"What?" She asked in disbelief.
"You heard me baby." He winked, tapping his slender fingers against the steering wheel.
"Thank you." She squeaked, crossing her legs over to try and stop the weird sensation that was taking over her lower region.
They parked in front of her house, both getting out and walking in.
"What would you like for dinner?" He asked.
"Anything, it's up to you." She said, still in shock from what happened only minutes ago.
"I have a few things in mind.." He trailed off.
"Like what?" She asked, squinting her eyes.
"Oh baby, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." He winked once more, walking into the kitchen.
Charlie sat down on the couch in the living room before Harry reappeared.
"There is not much in the fridge I see." He meekly spoke.
"We could order something in?" She replied.
"Sure, okay, we'll do that." He agreed, sitting beside her.
Harry stared at Charlie with such desire.
"You're so pure and beautiful, Charlie." Harry spoke, making her cheeks redden.
Harry slowly brought his hand to her cheek, he knew what he was about to do was wrong but he couldn't bare being alone with this girl without corrupting her innocence any longer.

He then leaned in to her lips, slowly grazing his tongue against her bottom lip before leaning in more and kissing her, all to quickly he had her lying on her back, her legs rapped around his torso as he kissed down her jaw, sucking and nibbling just below her collar bone, earning a load moan from Charlie.
Harry leaned back, admiring the mark he had made on her, he grazed his finger along it before looking up at her.
"I want you to do one thing for me." He said, watching her eyes dart towards him.
"And that is?" She questioned
"Call me daddy." He smirked.
"And if I don't?" She pushed.
"Oh baby", he chuckled, "that isn't an option." He leaned down and connected there lips.
-----------
oh.