23%

!!{contains mild smut scene, you have been warned}!!
"you know baby girl, I feel as if I'm being to soft on you." Harry's eyes hadn't left the girl who was getting changed in front of him, who was facing the other way.
"nor have I heard you scream 'daddy' from under neither me in so long." He licked his lips, watching as Charlie pulled off her pyjama bottoms in a painfully slow action for poor Mr Styles.
"I'm awfully sorry daddy," Charlie smirked "maybe I should do a little something for daddy." Charlie turned around, swaying her hips from side to side as she walked toward Harry, pushing him back slightly so that he was lying on his back. Charlie straddled Harry, her two hands on his belt as she began to unfasten it. "Stop teasing me, or I'll have to punish you." Harry hissed at the slow pace she was going at. "Maybe I want punished." Charlie smirked.
"Where did all this confidence come from, princess?" Harry smirked.
"I have no clue, daddy." Charlie felt Harry harden under neither her.
She pulled down his trousers and his boxers, his member now on full show.
Charlie wrapped her hands around it and began to move her hand up in down.
"Charlie? Are you home?" Her mother called from downstairs.
Harry shot up and stared at Charlie with wide eyes.
"Shit shit shit." Harry pulled up his boxers, his jean and buckled his belt.
Charlie scurried around for a pair of bottoms to put on.
"Go to the bathroom, I'll say you forgot your keys at your friends and you had to pee badly before going back to get them or something, go." Charlie said before Harry quickly sped to the toilet.
"Charlie?" Her mother shouted again.
"Yeah mum, just getting something." Charlie grabbed her phone and walked down stairs. "Harry's here, he forgot his keys at a friends and had to use the toilet before he goes back and picks them up." Charlie played off he whole thing, like the brilliant liar she was.
"okay, well once he's out of the toilet, ask him if he wants to stay for dinner, we're ordering take out so." Her mother smiled.
Just then Harry came walking down, his hair thrown up into some sort of manbun ontop of his head. "Hello ladies, thank you for letting me in to use your bathroom Charlie." Harry smiled. "It was no problem, my mums wondering if you would like to stay for dinner before you go to collect you keys?" Charlie asked.
"That sounds nice, thank you." Harry thanked the older lady.
"great, well Phil is going to go pick up the food in a minute or two." She smiled before leaving the two in the living room.
"it's lucky your mum and dad came home when they did, you'd probably not be able to stop screaming my name." Harry smirked.
"oh we're not finished with that, daddy." Charlie whispered in his ear before walking away to help her mum.
Harry knew from this point on, no one could take his baby girl away from him.
-----
oh dear.