27%

Four days. Four days since Harry said those three words. Four days since Charlie ran out without saying a word. Four days since they spoke or even saw each other. He regretted saying them but he couldn't help it. He couldn't keep himself from letting the words spill from his mouth. He had text Charlie multiple times but Charlie never replied, she couldn't. Her mind was always on him and those three words. 'Did he mean it?' she thought, or was he just saying it because of the adrenaline. "Did she feel the same way?" he thought.
Today Harry decided to go out for lunch himself, but regretted it as soon as he saw her. No, it wasn't Charlie but an old friend of his.
Immediately he wanted to turn back. He wanted to turn invisible but it was to late, she already locked eyes with the wavy haired man.
"Hello Harry." She smirked, her eyes trailing up and down his body as she made her way towards him, and for the first time in forever, he felt uncomfortable by this kind of contact.
"Adaline." He cleared his throat before walking away to a booth, hoping that she didn't follow.
But his hopes were shattered as she slid into the seat on the opposite side.
"It's been years since I've saw your handsome face." She smiled widely, making Harry roll his eyes.
"I saw you last year." Harry reminded her, slouching in his seat.
"Oh yes, so I did, that was a very good night, do you not agree?" She winked. Harry shivered at the thought of what happened last year.
"if I'm being honest no, you cheated on me that night if i remember correctly. Oh no wait, that was the night I caught you cheating on me, there was plenty of other days you cheated on me beforehand." Harry pointed out, making Adaline feel small.
"I've said I was sorry." She whispered, Harry chuckled lowly.
"You were only sorry you got caught." Harry spat before standing up and walking out, not bothering to even get his lunch.

But what he didn't know was that Charlie saw him with her, her hand was on his before she turned around and walked home. She didn't see him pull away from her or see him storm off after it. She knew he didn't mean those three words and he knew he did.

He looked out his window that looked out to his backgarden. As he glanced over to Charlie's backgarden he saw someone at the bottom of the garden.
He looked closely to see who it was.
Charlie.
she sat at on a old bench. The paint was chipped and the wood was rotting but she didn't care.
Harry watched the girl as she watched the sky.
she thought the sky was beautiful but he thought she was.
He decided he couldn't take it any longer, he had to talk to her.
He pulled out his phone and texted her;
please come to mine, we need to talk x
She felt her phone vibrate, immediately she picked it up and saw his name along with the text. Hesitating, she text back;
what's there to talk about Harry?
everything. please come.
You always "need to talk."
Just please, i need to explain myself now
Charlie huffed and got up for from her seat and hurried towards Harry's house.
Charlie just walked in to his house, not bothering to knock.
"I don't have time for this, what is it?" Charlie huffed as soon as he saw Harry.
"Why did you avoid me, why did you walk out as soon as I told you how I felt?"
"Because I-" Charlie sighed, ,"I'm scared I feel the same way."
-----
this iS sHiT wOOHO