20%

It's was now seven at night, two hours since Harry's little scene. The catfish and the bottlemen played loudly through the house as Charlie decided to tidy the house up a bit before her parents came home.
After she had finished tidying up the house, she sat down, legs sprawled out and her phone in her hand.
Realising she had notifications on her messages, she tapped on it, showing that her mum texted her not to long ago;

mum; won't b home 2nite, staying with carol and Jim, it's 2 late 2 drive home, c u in the morning, if u need anything give harry a call!! luv u -xx

Rolling her eyes at her mums "texting slang" she replied with a quick okay before coming off of the texts from her mum and onto Harry's texts, who had messaged her a couple of times.

harry; your mum just phoned me, they're not going to be there the full night..x
harry; i think I should come over, to you know, look after you and such x
harry; be there shorty, princess x

Realising that it was sent five minutes ago, Charlie stood up and walked to the mirror that hung upon the wall in the living room, she fixed her hair and wiped the mascara from under her eyes. A couple of minutes later there was a knock at the door. She opened the door. but it wasn't Harry standing there.
"Louis, why are you here?" Charlie snarled, placing her hand on her hip.
"I came to see you, what else?" Louis licked his lips, eyeing the girl much younger than himself, up and down.
"Lovely pyjamas, may I say." Louis smirked, "I'd love to take them off of you." He grinned, making Charlie almost sick at the thought. "I'll turn down that idea thank you, anyway I must be going, it's getting awfully late, bye bye." Charlie plastered a fake smile on to her face and slammed the door before Louis could stop her. She walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch only to have yet another know at the door, angrily, she stomped the the door and opened it, "go away L-" she looked up at the person only to be met with Harry's face twisted in confusion.
"Expecting someone else?" Harry asked, stepping into the house and closing the door behind him.
"No, not at all." Charlie rolled her eyes before, yet again, plopping down on the couch.
"Hm, what was Louis doing here may I ask." Harry narrowed his eyes
"I don't know, he came here to see me." Charlie shrugged.
"I see, might have to have words with him, no one comes near to my baby girl." Harry snarled. Charlie's cheeks heated up at his words but tried desperately not to let Harry what his words did to her.
"Anyway, we have the whole house to ourselves.." Harry continued, placing a hand on her thigh. "No Harry, I'm not in the mood to have sex with you." Charlie pushed his hand off her leg, and crossed her arms over her chest.
"At least let me make you feel good." Harry whined.
"No, I'm not here for your sexual pleasures, if you only came here for that, you know where the door is." Charlie grumbled.
"I didn't, stop acting as if I only want you for sex." Harry snarled.
"Sure fucking seems like it." Charlie raised her voice to match with Harry's.
"Not this again, you know I don't use you only for a good fuck, I've told you before! just drop it for fuck sake." Harry sighed, moving closer to Charlie a wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to his body.
"You mean more to me than what you think." Harry whispered, kissing the top of Charlie's head.
---
A/N thank you all so much for still reading this book, it means a lot, I don't know how many times I can say that but thank you so fucking much!