9%

Harry unlocked his house door, holding onto Charlie's waist as he moved her into the dark house, switching the light switch to brighten the place up.
He moved her small frame towards the couch, climbing on top of her before connecting there lips, kissing roughly, his hand reached to the hem of her dress pulling it over her head before kissing her again, Charlie pulled his top over his head and threw it beside her dress. Harry moved down to her collarbone, sucking at the sensitive spot, making Charlie moan in pleasure. Charlie's small hands found there way towards Harry's jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down, Harry pulling the rest of them off. Harry reached behind Charlie and unclasped her bra, throwing it down beside the couch. He moved down to her underwear, pulling them down before she was completely naked.
His eyes scanned over her body, his eyes filled with lust before latching his lips to the top of her breast.
"Harry." She moaned, her back arching up.
Harry stopped, looking down at her.
"Oh princess, what's my name?" He questioned.
"Daddy, it's daddy." She spoke, pulling him closer and kissing him more before he pulled away again.
"Someone's eager." He smirked before kissing down her body to just above her waist. She buckled her hips up.
"Calm down baby." He cooed, bending down to retrieve a condom from his wallet.
charlie stopped him, talking the condom from him and rolling it on to his length.
She lay back down on the couch.
"Now, if this hurts, tell me, okay?" He said, scanning her face.
"Okay." She breathed.
he positioned himself before entering, slowly moving in and out.
Charlie dug her nails into his back, her legs around his waist.
"Daddy." She moaned as his thrust sped up.
-
Harry lay beside Charlie, small snores erupted from her mouth as she curled up to Harry, wearing nothing but his top.
"You're mine." He whispered into her hair before falling into his own sleep.
----

That was shit.
I cannot write smut oml