5%

Harry sat on the couch, his eyes focusing on the television. Louis had left an hour ago. And to say Harry was happy would be an understatement. He sat and watched Louis flirt and touch Charlie and all he wanted to do was grab him by the collar and punch him. But he couldn't.
Because if he did, Louis would wonder why he had just got punched. And Harry does not want to tell him about the fantasies and desires he has towards Charlie.
"I see you got to know Louis." Harry finally broke the silence, making Charlie's head snap up from her phone.
"Hm? Of yeah, he's lovely." She smiled.
"He seemed into you." Harry's jaw tightened.
"Louis? Even if he was, I'm not into older guys." She scoffed.
"It wasn't that when you gave me a hand job yesterday. Or when you were letting my give you hickie's." He smirked. The same smirk that Charlie hated to see.
Charlie stayed silent, a crimson red appeared on either cheek.
"Speaking of that, we didn't get to finish it." He grinned, moving closer to her, resting a hand on her bare leg.
"And we're not going to.." Charlie replied, in a voice not very stern.
"We need to talk though." Charlie added.
"Whatever you want, Princess." Harry spoke, making a fluttering feeling happen in her stomach.
"You know how you wanted me to call you..daddy." She whispered, but the word "daddy" that had just came from her lips made Harry harden.
"Yes..?"
"What's in it for me? Like, if I were to call you daddy, what would be in it for me." She asked, making eye contact with Harry.
"I'd buy you anything." Harry replied, making Charlie's eyes widen.
"So you'd be my sugar daddy.." Charlie shook her head, she didn't want that, her parents were well off, she didn't need a sugar daddy.
"In a way." Harry nodded.
"I don't need a sugar daddy, Harry, my parents are wealthy." Charlie admitted.
"Well, if you call me daddy, I'll call you princess." He grinned, "I know you like it when I call you that, and hell, I'll treat you like one if you want but," He licked his lips before continuing.
"You treat me like your daddy, you do what I say, when I ask you to do something you do it and you do not disobey me, because if you do, then it'll end in a punishment which will only be amusing for me." He grinned.
His words ran through her head, taking everything in, it sounded simple enough, not to bad, before she nodded.
"Yeah, okay." She nodded again.
"Great." He smirked, leaning forward and placing a kiss on her cheek.
--
lol