25%

"hello beautiful" Louis greeted Charlie as she got into the car?
"Your place?" She asked.
"Not even a hello?" Louis smirked.
"Louis please, just get me away from here." Charlie begged.
"will do baby, will do." Louis winked at her and placed his hand on her thigh before driving away.
they arrived at Louis' house, Louis wasted no time in getting Charlie into his home.
"So baby, why did you phone me?" Louis walked over to Charlie and sat beside her.
"I just wanted to get away." She told him, it was somewhat true, she just left out the fact that she was using him to get her own back on Harry.
"well I'm glad you phoned me." Louis placed his hand on her thigh, and latched his lips to her neck, harshly sucking and blowing on the exposed skin.
he lifted her onto his lap, and leaned back, admiring the fresh love bite that was now on her skin. "oh baby girl, you're so precious." Louis whispered.
She cringed at the way Louis said baby girl, it only made her feel right when Harry said it.
"How about I make you feel no other man could ever make you feel?" Louis whispered into Charlie's ear as his hand crept higher up her thigh.
Charlie sat still, of course Louis had some sort of effect on her, but it didn't feel right, he could make her feel the way Harry did. Louis' hand crept into her pants as Charlie gave out small pants at the contact, her cheeks became red.
Charlie's ringtone filled up the whole room, she fumbled around until she found her phone, pressing answer without looking at the name.
"Hello?" She answered, standing up from Louis lap and pulling down her skirt." "where are you?" the deep voice rang from the the otherline, immediately she knew who it was.
"and you want to know why?" She snapped.
"just tell me and stop being difficult." Harry sighed.
"hm, if you must know, I'm at a very special friend of yours." Charlie smirked.
"You're not. Tell me your kidding." Harry's jaw tightened as he clenched his hand around the phone.
"I would tell you, but then I'd be lying." With that Charlie hung up.
----
this is short and I'm sorry, I feel like this book is going down hill dammit.