12%

Harry waited outside the cafe for the girl to come out.
He was angry. But then again, why should he? She didn't agree to be his dirty little secret.
She walked out with Jai beside her, hugging goodbye before departing. Harry got out from the car, and stood against it, waiting for her to walk past.
"Charlie!" She swiftly turned round and was met by Harry jogging towards her.
"What Harry?" She groaned, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.
"Who was that?" Harry scrunched up his nose.
"A friend of mine." She replied.
"I'm sure, anyway why did you leave without telling me? you literally walked out." Harry snarled.
"Harry, the things that happened last night shouldn't have happened, I'm eighteen in a couple of days and you're twenty six. It was a huge mistake." Carrie rubbed her hands over her face.
Harry grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the car, opening the door and letting her get inside before walking to the drivers side and getting in.
"Charlie, I know you don't regret what happened last night, if you did, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." Harry breathed out, placing his hand on her thigh.
"I don't regret it Harry, it's just wrong, so fucking wrong." She whispered, her voice cracking at the end.
"I know princess, that's why we need to be quite about it."
"Harry I can't do it again!" She raised her voice.
"Yes we can." Harry replied.
"No, no we can't, we'll get caught." Charlie sighed, moving Harry's hand off of her thigh.
"Just think about it, please." Harry looked over at her, his eyes held a pleading look. He needed her.
sighing, she slowly nodded her head, "okay, I'll think about." She moved her hair to one side revealing a love bite on her neck. Harry smirked knowing the marking upon her skin was made by him.
"I see you haven't covered the mark." Harry spoke.
"Well, I covered it with my hair and it was barely noticeable when my hair hung over it." Charlie replied, moving her hair back to cover the hickey.
Harry reached over and moving her hair to observe the mark, his knuckle slowly grazing over her skin, making her shiver.
"I love the way I make you feel, princess." He whispered.
"The way I can make you weak just by touching you." He smirked, his words made Charlie's cheeks turn a dark Crimson colour.
"anyway, should I take you home?" Harry pulled his hand away from her and placed them both on the steering wheel and pulled onto the road.
"You're a tease." Charlie whispered, her voice barely audible.