3%

A loud grunt came from downstairs, wearily, Charlie crept down stairs, following the sound of heavy panting. She was met by Harry, his hand moving up and down in a fast pace on his côck.
Charlie's eyes squinted as he moaned her name. His headed snapped toward the door to where she stood, a sly smirk across his face, but she wasn't alarmed, she moved closer to him, never loosing eye contact with the long haired man. She sat beside him, moving his hand away from his erected member and replacing it with hers, moving her hand up and down faster each time.
"C-Charlie." He moaned throwing his head back to the back of the couch. In no time at all, her hand was covered in his sperm.
"Lick it off." He demanded.
"I'm not doing that." She scoffed, standing up to get a paper towel but before she could, her wrist was grabbed on to and she was turned around to face him.
"You'll do what ever I say." He growled, she shrugged off his hand and walked to the kitchen, ripping off a bit of kitchen paper and wiping her hand clean, putting the used napkin in the bin.
"You're not obeying daddy." He tusked, leaning against the doorway.
"Shame." She smirked, taking a banana from the fruit bowl and sitting on the countertop.
"You've never been like this before." He smirked, pushing himself off of the doorway and walking towards her, resting his hands on her thighs.
"Because my mum and dad are always there." She chewed on her bottom lip.
"What about yesterday, you were so sweet to me." He questioned, still holding the smirk on his plump lips.
She just shrugged taking another bite of her banana.
"I hope you know, you're making me extremely horny right now." He smirked, pulling her closer to him and wrapping her legs around him.
"To bad I won't be doing anything about it, it's late and I'm tired." She smiled sweetly before unwrapping her legs from around is waist and sliding off the counter, walking towards the stairs.
"Goodnight Harry." She grinned before walking up the stairs and into her room.
Harry shook his head and ran his large hands over his face before opening the door and shutting it behind him, locking it. He knew Charlie had a spare key anyway and she would forget to lock it before she fell asleep.
He got in to his own house, throwing his keys on to the nearby table before removing his boots and his putting his jacket on the coat hanger.
He didn't know that the girl he though was so sweet and gentle could turn out to be a tease.
But he couldn't complain, maybe he preferred her this way.
-------
It a filler and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.