6%

{mature content}
"Let me take you out shopping." Harry smirked, leaning against the wall.
"you're not my sugar daddy." She scowled, bending down to retrieve the fork she dropped as Harry watched her with wide eyes, taking in everything.
"I didn't say I was, at least let me buy you something, one thing." He pleaded.
"Like.."She pushed on, watching his facial expressions lighten.
"I have a few things in mind, princess." He licked his lips.
"Which is, daddy." She mocked, Harry smirked.
"I love you saying that word, but I think I would like it better if you were screaming it." He grinned, moving closer to her, grabbing her waist and pinning her against the wall, his head dipped down and connected there lips, Charlie threaded her fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss, earning a low moan from him. Harry's hands left her waist, holding her thighs and pulling her up, wrapping them around his waist. His lips left hers before connecting them to her neck.
"Fuck Harry." She moaned. He held on to her tighter before he started walking to the couch, laying her down before climbing on top of her, connecting his lips to her neck once more.
Slowly he began to remove her top, dropping it down at the side of the sofa before unclasping her bra, putting it beside her top, he sat up, smirking at her, pecking her lips before he removed her shorts, leaving her only in her pants.
She cringed as she remembered what pants she had put on.
"We will need to buy you new pants, princess." He smirked, moving down, kissing her hips before pulling the worn out pants down her legs.
He looked up at her, her eyes screwed shut and her lips pursed.
He moved back up, removing his own shirt and trousers before removing his boxers.
Harry leaned down, retrieving a condom from his back pocket.
"I want you to tell me if this hurts, okay?" He said, beginning to roll on the condom.
"Harry- I can't do this, it's wrong, you're twenty six! That's nearly ten years apart!" She clicked, she can't do this with him, she can't have her first time to be with him. Not matter how much she wants him, it's not right. She pushed him off, grabbing what she could and ran upstairs, slamming the living room door behind her. Harry sat up. Taking the condom off, ripping it. He grabbed his things and shoved them on, sitting back on the couch, he knew he shouldn't have done anything this early, he should of waited.
------
lol u thought.