7%

Charlie's parents had returned home and Harry sat down to dinner with them, Carlie sat beside her dad and her mother sat beside Harry. She never even looked over at Harry, not one glance. Whereas Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He wanted to apologise for what happened a couple of days ago but he couldn't exactly say it in front of her parents, like "I'm sorry for nearly fucking you on the couch." for if he did, he was sure that wouldn't be the only thing he was sorry for.
"Daddy, can you pass the salt." Charlie asked, Harry leaned over to the salt, passing it to Charlie when he realised she didn't mean him, she meant her father.
He glanced over at her dad who held a confused expression.
"I was going to use the salt but then she asked so I gave it to her." He nodded.
Charlie passed the salt to him after she had used it, after all he was going to use the salt before her.
"So, how was everything when we were away, Harry?" Charlie's mother asked.
Harry looked up at Charlie who was now looking at him.
"Amazing." He replied, still staring at Charlie
"Good, was Charlie behaving?" Her mother chuckled.
"Mum, please I'm not five." Charlie said, her eyebrows knitted together.
"Oh yes, she was a very good girl." He smirked, looking down at his food.
Charlie's face turned a deep shade of red but couldn't help but feel the butterflies in her stomach.
"I'm glad." Her mum smiled, "Are we done with the food?" She asked, glancing around at the empty plates.
"Oh yes, I'll help if you want?" Harry asked.
"No don't be silly, go sit in the living room with Charlie, we'll tidy up." She smiled.
Harry walked into the living room to see Charlie on her phone.
"You know, it's not good to constantly be on your phone." Harry smirked, taking a seat beside her.
She glanced over at him and scowled before proceeding to text.
"I'm sorry for what nearly happened." Harry admitted.
Charlie nodded.
"Is that all? You're not even going to talk to me?" Harry scoffed.
"I have nothing to say to you Harry." She snapped, standing up and walking to her room, the sound of the door slamming echoing through the house.
"Phil and Carrie, I'm going to go now, I have a lot of things to do, thank you so much for dinner." He smiled, waving goodbye before rushing into his house and up the stairs to the window, taking a seat on the chair.
As usual, she had left the curtains open. Harry sat back in the chair watching her.
She sat on her bed, her phone to her ear as she talked away to the person on the other end, completely unknown to Harry.
After a couple of minutes she got off the phone, placing it beside her and standing up, walking to her wardrobe and taking out a black dress. She took off her top and jeans and got into the dress. Harry was in total awe, he had never saw the dress on her before. But he loved it.
She then brushed through her hair, putting on some makeup and grabbing her phone before walking out of her bedroom.
Harry now knew that she was probably going out, but the question was, who with?
Harry stood up and walked downstairs to his living room window, watching the girl get into the taxi and setting off.
He then got his keys and before he knew it, he was following the car.
It stopped outside of a club, Charlie got out and walked to the entrance and stood there, obviously waiting for someone to arrive.
Harry stayed in his car, watching her from afar.
He then noticed a medium sized man walk towards her, Harry moved closer to the club, looking at the man.
He then noticed the face.
It was Louis.
-----
This is shit but I wanted to update lol