18%

Charlie sat up straight once she heard her phone go off. She was currently sitting her living room in her pyjamas, watching cartoons and eating strawberries. She checked who texts her after finally peeling her eyes from what was playing on the television.
Louis; hi baby girl x
charlie; hello.
louis; haven't talked to you in awhile, how are you? x
Charlie; I'm well, I just turned eighteen.
Louis; ah, well happy late birthday princess, how about I take you out to celebrate ;) x
Charlie; thank you and no, I'm fine, I'm busy today.
Louis; oh what a shame, maybe some other time x
Charlie; or not.
Louis; stop playing so hard to get ;) x
Charlie; I'm not I'm just not interested in you okay, just leave me alone.
Louis; wasn't that when you agreed to come to a club with me x
Charlie; as friends, nothing more.
Louis; aw baby, you know that's not what my intentions were x
Charlie; mhm, I'm going now as I have many busy things to attend to and this is not one of them, goodbye.
She put her phone on silent and locked it, chucking it to the other side of the couch before placing her cover over her cold body. Most eighteen year olds would be out partying, but not Charlie, she insisted on staying home and living her day as a 4 year old. her parents went out for dinner with a friend and wouldn't be back until late which meant she had the whole place to her self. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Charlie huffed before pausing her program and stuffing her feet into her slippers, sliding along the floor to the door and opening it. Jai was there, smiling brightly as she opened the door further.
"Hi." Charlie greeted, wrapping her cover around her shoulders, tightly.
"Hi, sorry i forgot to give you, your present yesterday." Jai sighed before handing over a small box.
"Thank you, but you didn't have to get me anything, you can come in if you'd like?" Charlie asked, Jai nodded his head before walking in. Charlie closed the door behind him and shuffled back to the living room, where Jai was now sitting.
"Open it." Jai smiled like a three year old on Christmas Eve.
Charlie pulled at the wrapping paper and was met with a cardboard under it. She opened the lid of it and saw a box that was blue. Taking it out of the cardboard box she opened it, and was met by a pair of shiny earrings and a necklace with a "c" dangling from the chain.
"I didn't know what to get you, I know you don't really wear jewellery a lot but, I though you might like these, if not I can return them." Jai rambled before Charlie cut him off "they're lovely, thank you." She replied, hugging Jai. She let go and turned around to face him fully but was abruptly pinned to the couch, Jai hovering over her before he connected his lips onto hers.
"What the actual fuck." Charlie broke off the kiss and sat up, quickly looking behind her.
Harry stood there, his arms crossed over his chest.
----
oh shit. (Sorry about the badly written chapter)