8%

Harry watched as the two walked inside, Louis' hand on the small of her back. He Immediately got out of his car, walking to the club and right in, walking quickly towards the pair. He caught up with them, grabbing Charlie's arm and spinning her around. "Harry?" She asked, her eyes focusing on the tall man now in front of her. "What the fuck are you playing at?" Harry asked abruptly. "Me? I'm here with a friend. What about you?" She asked angrily, pulling her arm away from him and wrapping it around Louis'.
"Saving you, from him." Harry pointed to Louis who was standing beside Charlie.
"What would Louis do to me that you haven't already done?" Charlie scoffed.
"You don't know Louis as well as I do baby, just come with me." Harry sighed, holding out his hand, for her to take.
"I'm not going anywhere with you, baby." She mimicked , turning around a walking away with Louis.
harry's arm dropped to his side, watching the two walk over to the corded off bit of the Club. He turned on his feet, walking back to his car and getting in.
He sat in his car, waiting for them to come out.
Meanwhile in the club, Louis sat and whispered things into her ear, his hand resting on her thigh as she took another drink of one of the many drinks Louis had bought.
Louis began kissing down her neck, sucking harshly at the sensitive spot on her collarbone. But it didn't satisfy her like Harry did.
Louis' hand travelled up higher on her thigh, before reaching her underwear. Charlie shifted uncomfortably, wishing she would of just went with Harry.
"Mm baby, how about we go back to mine." Louis whispered into her ear, rubbing circles onto the front of her underwear.
Charlie slapped his hand away, and stood up, walking away, she could here him shout for her but she ignored him, she just wanted one thing.
And that thing was to be with Harry.
She walked out of the club, her eyes scanning frantically for Harry's car, hoping he would still be here. Her eyes found Harry's as he climbed out of the car, walking up to her, grabbing her hand before pulling her away from the club and into the car.
tears stained her rosy cheeks as she sat in the car, her eyes not meeting Harry's.
"What happened? Why are you crying?"Harry asked, his voice full of worry.
"L-Louis touched me." She coughed out, "but all I could think about was you, and that's thing that I'm worried about, I wanted you to be the one touching me, making me moan, but your my next door neighbour, one of the families close friends, you're twenty six!." She breathed.
Harry turned her face to face him, crashing his lips to hers, Charlie's hands laced there way through his hair, making him moan louder.
"Fuck- I need you." Harry moaned.
-----
Filler idk but lol they'll be smut sooner than you's think oh