Chapter 5 | Crush

I close my eyes when ice cold water goes does my drythroat, feeling blissful at this sensation, I stand in the kitchen while leaning on the counter as I wait for the food which is currently in the oven to heat up

Crossing my arms I look at an empty space thinking of this particular girl who I was spending last few hours with, for the first time in my life I remember spending so much time alone with a girl who is stranger to me, I do stay with business Women to discuss about business but with our assistant with us but this is actually surprising that our parents did not even glare at us at the thought of her being in my room and studying. Ofcourse it is for studying yet that is not something usual.

I did not even expect any glare from Ammi though.

When I saw Aayat's mom near my room, for a second I thought she was going to scold me since the door was half closed because of air conditioner, but she peeked in and smiled at me and asked me to continue since her daughter's back was facing her and Ayat was actually concentrating on the sum.

Like that girl concentrates and then sudden stares at a space that the urge of flicking her forehead was too high.

That girl and her hatred towards Maths is real, maths is not that difficult it is a very interesting subject but I don't know what grudges she has towards maths that I always find her glaring at the book with gritted teeth.

I chuckle when I remember how she tried scolding me when I did a mistake but bitterly failed since she was not able to hold back her giggles but still assured that she forgave for me for being confused and also added that she is not like me so she won't say anything.

When the oven indicates me that the food is heated, I grab a water and then with food of two people in my hand I walk towards my room.

Knocking on the half opened door I wait for her to call me in, but I do not get any response, so I again knock a little bit louder but only get silence in return.

"Is she using the washroom?" Waiting for another two minutes I quietly open the door and I step in when I do not see any figure sitting but the moment I stepped in I regret doing so because I see the tiny figure lying so carefree on the thick cushions and bed I made for her, my eyes quietly fly to the other side of the room when I see her sleeping without any care with her leg thrown over the other side as she is hugging one.

Ahem—before heat could reach places it shouldn't I quickly take a uturn.

Placing the food on the table I walk out to not be disrespectful. I do not even enter Amyra's room when she is sleeping how can I enter when a girl who is completely strange to me is sleeping.

I shouldn't have entered when I did not get the permission. I am such an idiot for invading someone's privacy.

Walking towards the big window which is in the veranda, I stand their looking at the beautiful night as I call Amyra.