Chapter 30 | Stupid

I smile like an absolute definition of creep at my husband who is peacefully sleeping with his arm lazily draped over my waist.

My bladder is full but I feel like I would be labelled heartless if I disturb his sleep by moving. So clenching my legs together I admire the view Allah has blessed me with.

Waking up in the morning and running towards the washroom to set my drool dripping, nest headed face lasted only for 5 days. Cause as we grew closer he doesn't let me sleep away from him, and do you think I can even wake up first when I am in his arms? In such a comfortable heavenly place? of course not.

Soon the insecurity left and now I do not mind waking up looking absolutely different from the women he went to bed with.

I tilt my head when he hums in sleep, waking up slowly, and I give him all the time, no one is in hurry. Oh maybe his assistant might be.

I press my lips to control the giggle at my bratty action which might cause some consequences which I am ready to handle.

After fajr (morning prayer) Arhaan never sleeps. Today with Almighty's miracle he joined me in bed and let me add looking terribly tired since he is working non stop, I can tell he enters his office first and exits last—ignoring Mamma's 'when are you planning your honeymoon trip' and while giving me apologetic glances and I couldn't help but smile at how innocent his apologetic looks looks like.

I haven't even bothered thinking about a trip, who would even when your husband is going to a mental depression (by thinking about his father) all alone.

So today I didn't ignore his light bags that are forming under his eyes and quietly switched off his phone, turned the alarm off and closed the blinds shut so the rays doesn't hit our face and wake him up.

He leaves home at sharp 8 and its 9:40 now.

I know I am getting into a deep trouble by mingling with his work, but I cannot see him getting sick as days pass.

I am glad no one has bothered knocking the door, the only thing I was afraid about. Cause I cannot messaged Amyra and say 'hey your brother is tired so we won't be down early'

What if she asks 'if my brother is tired why is 'we' not coming down?'

And with that smirking emoji—let's not forget that.

I don't think I can answer that.

A gasp leaves my lips but I soon hold my breath clenching my legs tightly when he casually drops his heavy arm on my stomach. Goodness.

I am so close to doing something which is only acceptable for kids.

My bladder is about to burst open so to not embarrass myself in the early morning with embarrassment which would be imprinted for the rest of my life.

I slowly slide away with lots of struggle to be as quiet as possible. Breathing out when finally my legs touch the ground, I rush but could only walk since unacceptable things would happen if I run, I take quick steps.

But somehow I reach my destiny.

After doing my business I return to see Arhaan still asleep so I crawl to be back in the same position but just when my head hits the pillow he stirs awake.

I close my shut quickly, before he thinks I was awake. I feel him shuffling—probably stretching himself and soon his warm hand was placed on my stomach and his warmth nears me.

Trying my best to look dead and relaxed but it's to hard when he is so close.

Pressing a gently kiss on the side of my forehead he whispers 'Good Morning' as if he does this daily—maybe he does, because he always wakes up before me or I am dead after fajr while he stays awake so maybe this is his daily routine, and only the thought curls my stomach.