Chapter 25 | Evil

"How can you be so heartless and not wake your only grandma up?! And on top of that you didn't not take any pictures?! No hidden cameras too capture the moment too? Are you kidding me?!" I roll my eyes when grandma takes out her frustration just because she was not able to witness the most stupid prank which I was so against but had to eventually say yes because all the picked crackheads in the world are my family members.

As if everyone has inhaled the laughing gas they are still torturing my ear drum with their annoying laughter. That I am sure sounds more Annoying to the poor Aayat's ears.

At first I had to control my laughter at the way they were so amazing in their acting but then I felt guilty when I saw the innocent look on Aayat's face that I couldn't help but take her into a hug or show some affection so she doesn't cry what she was about to do and almost did.

"What can we do when Bhai was so keen on not letting us do any prank on his wife if we are gonna film it" Amir flops on the couch after recovering from his laughter.

Of course I would let them take pictures of her without her permission they were mad if they thought I will allow them.

I am quietly checking out my email when I hear grandma's loud voice  "Who gave you rights to do that?" Grandma snaps her angry eyes on  me and I lifts my eyes from mu phone and I raise my eyebrow at the glare "Sorry?"

"You should be!" Grandma snaps again.

"That wasn't an apology grandma" I mutters boringly knowing she somehow would take it as an apology. But my lips almost lift up when I hear Aayat snickering, I almost immediately take a peek at her to see her covering her mouth with her tiny hand.

"What is happening? You all woke me up" I turn to look behind me when I hear Abbu's voice, when I see him walking slowly towards us and does not look like he needs help I sit back again.

Not before glaring at Amir who is sprawled on the couch, he understands my glare and gives me a creepy smile before going toward Abbu to be by his side, just incase he needs help.

"We pranked bhabhi with Ma's amazing acting skill" Amir excited explains and I find Aayat narrowing her eyes at him, for sure punching him with her gaze.

"Oh" Abbu laughs and sits down with the help of Amir.

"Uncle! Even you are laughing!" Ayat yells surprising me and I tilt my head to look at her, her lips forms into a pout which can make anybody fall for her sweetness and a glare is set on her expression.

Abbu jumps and presses a finger on his lips, "I didn't say a word!" He clarifies himself which makes me chuckle at the way he is explaining himself.

"How can you do that to my daughter! You dumb creature!" Abbu slaps Amir in the back of his head to show his daughter in law that he is by her side and that made Aayat laugh so hard for some reason that she is throwing herself on the couch while laughing.

I tilt my head to look at her completely and she only then realises and coughs and sit back into a decent position.

"Your Ammi called me this morning Aayat, you were not picking her calls itseems" Ammi informs Aayat while taking her sip from her coffee which almost everyone thought it was for them.

"Oh" nodding Aayat sits unaffected, well doesn't she miss her mother? Or sister?

"You want to go meet them?" I question the girl who behaves way too different sometimes. "Uh Oh I don't know" taking a peek at everyone she mumbles and I don't know if I should take that as an yes or no or maybe—-

Girls are complicated.

"You can go visit them sweetheart, I am sure that's why they called you" Ammi gives her an encouraging smile but she stays silent but later mumbles an 'Okay'