Chapter 24 | Pregnant

"No Thankyou" I shake my head at his words which does not sound appealing to any of my ears.

"Aayat" with the edge to his tone which he use to use when tutoring me, he calls me again for the 10th time.

Astaghfirullah. Even thinking of those traumatic days of him tutoring me will bring me a real trauma. Thankgod it ended.

I take a peek at him find him still standing in the same spot.

Letting out a sigh he strides towards me and his long steps literally makes my heart jump and before I could physically jump to go hide in the washroom he holds my elbow pulling me towards him.

"No please! You cannot even imagine how scary she looks from my eyeballs!" I whine pulling away from his hold but he is so persistent on not taking a No for an answer.

"I want you to be their when I am talking to her about you Ayat"

"She will insult me"

"She will not"

"She will"

"She won't do any such thing—"

"She will"

"Aayat"

"I—she will" I mumble trying my last chance to stay in room while he goes into the devils dene. Alone.

I am not heartless, maybe just sometimes.

"If she insults you I give you all the rights to answer her back, okay?" I narrow my eyes at Arhaan who raises his eyebrow waiting for me to accept it finally.

"If she insult me you will answer her back for me, deal?" I make some negotiation so I do not become the bad girl with big mouth and Arhaan being the innocent soul does not see my evil intention and  chuckles but nods.

"I was giving you a chance to stand for yourself sweetheart" he mutters flicking my forehead gently but even that gentle flick makes me hiss in pain since I've got a potato their.

"Ya Allah, you're hurt?" His concern eyes almost makes me fall back with open hands but while waiting for some trustworthy friends to catch me quickly.

I nod—not at all denying since I am desperate for his pampering.

"Aayat!" Loud knock on door startles me and I quickly hold Arhaan's arm without any intention of feeling those muscle inside his shirt.

"You have to press an ice pack here" Arhaan brushes his fingers past my bruise before pulling me with him towards the door.

Unlocking the door, we meet a very worried Aunty and a bored Amyra who raised her eyebrow at me and then looks down at our hands which I just now realised is intertwined.

"Yes Ammi what's wrong?" Arhaan leaves my hand to press it against my back gently pushing me out of his room.

"Ma is very very upset Arhaan, I don't know what will happen" Aunty gives me an heart attack with her words and I quickly take a u-turn to stay in our room but before I could make a Run—which I almost did, Arhaan wraps his arm around my waist pulling me forcefully back.

"Stay here" he finally gives me a glare to shut me up and well, I am really disappointed to say that it worked.

I am sorry feminists.

Whining I move towards Amyra who nods giving me her shoulder, understanding my pain.

"I'll talk to her Ammi, where is she now?" Arhaan assures his mother who doesn't look assured.

"In her room, terribly anger" Amyra finds it very funny to add oil into the burning tention, believing her words I let out a cry stomping my leg in process at how irritating it feels.