Chapter 23 | Advantage

"Ammi she is new, she will learn things slowly"

My hand stops in midway when another sentence was thrown towards me by my great grandmother in law who should be thanking god for her existence till date yet here she is mocking me.

"We got married too so nobody has the right to tell me that she sleeping so late was acceptable when it was clearly not" she glares at grandma who was on midway standing up on me but quickly sat down by closing her mouth and nodding.

Arhaan seated beside me sighs in what I feel like is anger as he sits back after dropping his cutlery on his plate.

But I do not lift my eyes up when he glances at me.

My murderess mind glances at the fork resting in peace which can easily make someone else rest in peace but I keep my horror full haram thoughts to myself didn't want to end up in jail the next day of getting married.

God Abbu is gonna be so disappointed at my thoughts.

"I was looking at the clock since 8 but our loving daughter in law, leaves the room at 10 now tell me shouldn't I ask Shabana what she taught her daughter? Han?" I squeeze my hand dropping the food slowly on the plate since anything which goes in my stomach the witch beside me will dig and bring it out.

If it was not for Amyra's constant warning by now I would have made a pool and would have been swimming in my own tears.

"Ma thats enough, she slept at 3 at night, and she was tired, you can't be seriously giving her lesson on her first day and let me tell you it literally sounds awful" Arhaan flutters my heart by taking my side and I feel so proud of him that I so want to pat his back.

Control Aayat. Control.

"Yes Ammi, it's her first day go easy on Her" Aunty smiles at me while running her hand over my head.

"Yeah yeah make me the villain now" the villain drops her spoon harshly on the plate to show her anger and I control the urge of rolling my eyes.

"From tomorrow I need a cup of tea in my room at sharp 8 from you Aayat, did you get that?" She makes rules already like the female animal which starts with the letter B.

Allah really has some plans, like he literally took my father when he didn't even reach half a century and here this women looks completely fine even after reaching a century.

Even Masha Allah is not coming out of my mouth.

"She is not even answering now?!"

"Okay, yeah I understand I'll do and I am sorry" I mutter in a hurry before she again starts.

"Hmm good" as if she was waiting for an apology she finally sits back.

"After breakfast come to my room with you mother in law, you still don't look like a married women to me without nose pierced" she orders and that makes me snap my head up to give her a dangerous glare but she completely ignores.

Arhaan coughs choking on his food as he looks at the villain with wide eyes.

"And I am not listening to any protests" with that she leaves the room before anybody could say a word. Why is she being such a pain in ass?

"What is wrong with Ma?" Arhaan's tone looks like he is not believing what is happening and I am squeezing the life out of my fingers.

I am not going to pierce my nose! I'll run to my Ammi's house if she forces me.

Advantages of marrying your neighbour.