Chapter 1

Bailey's pov

I'm so done with this sick world we live in. Is there any hope at all? I have been on my own for a while now I don't even know how long, I can't find my family, I have no clue where they went or where they are.

"Hello" I hear behind me. "shit" I turn around after saying that it's a man with a women and a boy about 14 maybe 15 "We don't want to hurt you" the young boy says "okay so what do you want?" "are you alone?" The man says to me "Yeah I am" I answer him back not thinking he's dangerous.

"if you want you can come with us I mean we're heading to a place called terminus to try to find the rest of our group." "terminus?" i ask "yeah we found signs we think our people might be there." the boy says "I'm Rick Grimes" said the man "she's Michonne" he said pointing to the women "and thats my son Carl" "Is it safe?" i ask "I hope so I honestly dont know though we have never been there." For the first time in a while I get hope, hope that I might find my family. "Okay ill go with you guys, my names Bailey." I told them holding out my hand.

I trusted them for some reason I don't know if it was the boy or if they are just trust worthy good people or if I just don't really care what happens to me at this point, but i am hoping they are good people for once.

We were walking down the train tracks while Rick and Michonne were walking in front of me and Carl. "we used to have a prison" Carl says to me. "A prisons a smart idea what happened sounds pretty secure" "It was, sometimes I think that was probably the reason we lost it, some people came in with two of our people while they were on a run their leader called himself the governor he was horrible he took Michonne and a man named Hershel my dad tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen he just killed Hershel and tore down our prison all of our group got separated or maybe killed we found my baby sisters car seat empty and all bloody."

He stopped and got a little choked up I paused for a second because this kid sounds like he's been through some rough shit. "I'm sorry" I finally say "I just hope we can find our people again it sucks not knowing what happens to them." "I'm guessing your mom got separated to" I say to him. He just looks down "No, she died awhile ago when she was giving birth to my baby sister" "I'm sorry Carl I had no idea" "Its okay I know she's still with us and so is my sister. So what happens to your family or group or whatever" he asked me "well my mom died when I was around the age of 11 and I have no clue where my dad or where my little brothers are are we got separated at the begging of this I just hope there okay."

I say to the boy trying not to sound to upset. "I'm sorry" he says "it's okay Carl" I say back to him giving him a smile. He reminds me of my brother Gabe the older brother of the two and he makes me miss them even more.

I am not totally sure why he opened up to me but he needs his people and whoever he can get, I can tell he is a sweet kid and a very good one. I think all three of these people are good it feels good to be with good people for once.

Flash Forward a couple days

When we finally take camp near a car Rick starts to make a fire. After we eat dinner Carl goes and falls asleep in that car. As we sit around the fire we start talking, talking about story's in the past and everything. "God I miss them, I miss them so much" Rick says "Who? Lori and Judith?" Michonne says "yeah Lori was a pain in the ass but I loved her so much" he looks up from the fire at me "she would have liked you a lot and Judith I only got to know her for a little bit of time I never even saw her become a toddler" "Rick it's okay at least there togeth..." Michonne was cut off by a man pointing a gun at her head there were men pointing guns at all of our heads.

"Look what we have here boys" the man pointing the gun at Ricks head said. Rick moved a little bit "hey there don't try anything your turn will come, first we will take the boy and the girls and have our way with them then kill them, then it will be your turn."

"Joe, stop these are good people trust me" a man with a crossbow said "this man killed one of our own left it to turn he Is not a good man." The man with the crossbow puts the crossbow down and puts his hands up "these people are good people take it from me Joe."

I sat there trying to think of a way out of this but I honestly couldn't think of anything. It's like my mind was not there and I'm pissed I can't do anything.