Chapter 12

Daryl
I woke up to find everyone asleep, I looked around at our family and then saw Judith laying in her crib playing with the mesh side. I got up making sure not to step on anyone I got to the crib and picked the baby up. I held her in my arms as she looked at me and placed her hands all over my face.
I never had much experience with babies seeing as I was the youngest and my parents didn't have any friends that they introduced to me, so there were never babies in my life. Judith was the first baby but since she was born I felt like her uncle and I felt like I needed to protect her.
I took her into the nice kitchen and placed her into a high chair the was on the side of the counter top. I got into Ricks bag and grabbed a can of baby food I looked through the drawers until I found the spoons and I took them over to the hungry baby. She looked at me and I stuck my tongue out and she copied me I smiled feeling pride of teacher her this. I sat down on a chair and fed her with each spoon full she looked more happy, finally the little can was empty and I grabbed her out of the high chair. I took a wash cloth and wiped her food covered face, I heard a creek and looked over at the door way to see Bailey looking at me with a warm smile on her face I returned the smile instantly. She walked over to me and said "I was wondering where you two were." "Yeah I got up and lil ass kicker here looked hungry." I said looking at her cute smile. "Little ass kicker?" She said looking confused "well when Judith first got here she didn't have a name so I decided it should be lil ass kicker, Carl liked it but Rick not so much." I said a small laugh coming out and Bailey laughing she started to tickle Judith and Judith laughed uncontrollably. I couldn't stop imagining having kids with her she was perfect and amazing and she would be an amazing wife and mother. I smiled at her playing with Judith because she looked so cute and because I imagined our family.
She is the person I want to marry and to start a family with, she's so perfect.   

An////boring chapter but pretty cute right? Anyways it's just a little filler and I thought it would be cute to test out daddy Daryl, he would be so cute right? Lol anyways sorry for the uneventful chapter.