Chapter 4

Baileys pov

"can I ask you something?" I said as we were heading back to the church I had his scars in my head. "shoot, as long as I can ask you somthin after" he said back "who gave you the scars on your back?" I asked him. He hesitated for a while "my dad" he said simply "he beat me often" he replied again. After some silence I talked to him "are you going to ask me that question?" "oh yeah, whats with the scar on your back?" I blushed slightly knowing he looked at me naked but then I relized the question and I'm pretty sure I looked like i saw a ghost. I finally replied "you know how I said I had family the only family I have is my older brother we got seperaterated in this whole thing where this world turned to shit but before that we were foster kids we were in this foster home and the dad well he hurt both of us me and my brother one day he was hurting my brother and it was the worst time ever and I wanted to help him so I tried and he ended up getting a knife and slicing it down my back then he took the knife again and sliced my brothers face around the mouth area and know we both have scars." We sat in silence the rest of the way back and it wasn't awkward it was just silence I think we were both lost in our thoughts. As we were walking we heard a baby a baby crying we knew it was probably Judith so we looked at each other then we ran records the crying we came to the church and Carl and Judith were sitting on the steps. "Bailey will you try to calm her down I have been trying for so long know." he said with a sight "sure thing." I said taking the baby "where is everyone?" Daryl said looking around. "they are in the back room um Bob he was kidnaped by the rest of the terminus group and they are his leg but he also got bit they are all saying there goodbyes right now I was going to go in there but then Judith started crying and so I have been here." Carl said with a sad look on his face. Daryl just walked into the church and set all of the supplies we got on our run down I finally calmed Judith down and she feel asleep. "Wow, you did it! The only other person that could do that so quickly was Beth!" I nodded my head and went inside to put Judith down but her eyes started to open so I just decided to take her with me. I walked into the room holding sleeping Judith people started to leave after they said there goodbyes then Rick went up and talked to him. Bob stated talking to Rick when he sat down on the bed "Rick." He said with a caugh "remember the happiness and the joy in the world and make sure to get the scientist to save this shit world, remember there is hope I mean look at the face." as he looked at Judith who was now playing with the buttons on my shirt "get these people to Washington and don't let this world make you see the worst in things you have a beautiful family and you have hope." Rick looked down "you were a big part of our family, you know that Bob right?" Rick said to Bob and he just nodded back "I am so glad I was part of your family even if it was just for a short time." "you will always be apart of our family" I said to him. Rick and I left as Sasha walked in the room and not soon after Tyreese. I handed Rick Judith and he started playing with his long beard after he gave me a nod he walked over to Daryl. I slowly looked around the room Carl and Michonne discussing something about a comic book then there was Glenn and Maggie hand in hand talking to each other I think about the future then there was Abraham and his group probably talking about Washington and of course Rick and Daryl talking about who knows what, but then I saw Tara alone sitting on one of the benches. I decided to walk over to her and see what was up, when I got to her I say besides her. "What's up?" I said to her "just thinking." "About what? If you don't mind me asking" "it's fine it's just, well before you got here and these people had their prison I was with a group lead by a man who we all thought was a good man looking out for us but he was really these peoples enemy he ended up killing some of their people including Maggies father and he blew up their prison in the midst of all of that I lost all of my family, my sister, my niece, my girlfriend, everyone." I just looked down not knowing what to ssay but I dont think she really minded because she sat there with me looking down as well. Finally I broke the silence "oh well" I said she looked at me like I was crazy "first of all you didn't know he was bad so it wasn't your fault plus that was the past they all seemed to forgive you so forgive yourself and move on and in sorry about your family they were all probably really good people." After I got done teller her this I looked at her as she looked at me with a half smile on her face and I walked away.