Chapter 5

after I left Tara I turned and looked at the door of the room Bob was in and something told me to go in there so I walked into the room. I noticed Bob still awake smiling at Sasha "I'm going to go get you some water, you keep that smile on your face" Sasha said turning around and walking out the door. I walked over to the man laying in the bed "why you so sad" he asked "im not" i said simply "hey don't try to fool me I can tell when people are sad and I can tell when there happy and you my friend are sad" a tear rolled down my cheek "see I know what I'm talking about" he said while both of us chuckled. "let Me ask you a question" he said simply "okay go ahead anything" "do you believe in God?" "um, i belive in God I don't belive in the whole norman thing though I just I don't know it confuses me but I think I belive in god, well I want to belive in God" I said answering his question "okay so you probably belive in heaven and if heaven is a real place then I'll see you again i

will see all of you again. So dont be sad just keep going and find the good and the love in the world, even with all the dead things walking around this place or this world still has love and if you have love your happy. I mean look at the grimes family or Ty and Sasha or hell even me and Sasha or all of us we all love eachother like a family, I know you have only been here for a while but you'll learn and you will love it here with these people I did." After he said that a couple more tears rolled down my cheeks "I am going to miss you a lot I hope you know that" he smiled and then caughed. Sasha walked in and I turned around wiped my eyes and gave her a nod with a smile and she did the same back I walked out and saw everyone eating in a big circle and i decided to join in. Carol handed me a plate with some beans and some fruit on it "thanks" I said and she smiled. I walked over and sat on the ground in between Maggie and Carl I started to eat as everyone was telling stories i looked up and saw Daryl staring at me his blue sparkling eyes met my brown ones and I smiled and looked down.

daryls pov

Bailey came in and sat down she looked in the middle of upset and okay she sat down and I admired her beauty her eyes met mine and she smiled and looked down her smile was perfect and it was beautiful. I got interrupted when somebody said my name, "Daryl, I'm dying to know what we're you like as a kid?" It was Carl asking "I want to know this as well". Glenn said with a smirk on his face. "I was the kind of kid that got in trouble and I mean like all the time me and Merle were probably some of the worst kids ever" I said laughing by now "of course he wasnt the best role model, he taught me pretty much everything from huntin' to cursing and beating kids up" everyone was laughing by now, "once this older kid was picking on us of course saying how we were redneck pricks and all the things like that and Merle shot me a look and thats when I knew this kid was going down we jumped on him in about 5 seconds and after he was bleeding and crying like a little bit... Well let's just a female dog." everyone was still laughing when Glenn started talking about his childhood, I looked over at Bailey and she was just sitting there with this small smile on her face looking at Glenn speak and I was amazed how I felt by just looking at her.

Baileys pov

I woke up seeing Tyreese walk out of the room Bob was sleeping in with a bloody knife in his hand. i knew what it was for and he just looked at me with sad eyes and then he noodded. I got up and put my hair in a ponytail and walked up to Ty "let's go there's shovels outside." I said to him again he just noodded we walked out of the church with him behind me. When we got outside I took a long breath in and exhale, I grabbed the shovel and started digging a hole for Bobs grave. It was almost finished when Rick walked out "we were all wandering where you two were." He said sort of happily and then he looked down at the hole we were digging and his facial expressions changes into a sad one "don't worry I took care of it but Sasha Is still in there." Tyresse said to the man who still looked at the grave "we're almost done we will burry him in about 10 minutes" I said joining the conversation. After we finished digging they brought him out we put him in the ground and everyone said their goodbyes for the last time I started covering him in dirt when I felt a hand on my arm I turned around and it was Daryl "I'll take over" he said taking the shovel from my hands, I nodded gave him the shovel and walked inside. I saw Judith in her bed type thing we made for her and I picked her up I walked into the room that Bob was staying in and I sat down on the bed. I looked at Judith and started crying, I was crying for all sorts of reasons my brother, Bob, everyone I lost for everything that happend, I was just done.