Chapter 6

Baileys pov

Rick called for a meeting later that day he called us the the normal part of the church. "Okay, so we know Gareth and his guys are after us and they know were here and I think there close so I have a plan." Rick told us his whole plan and made sure everyone knew their part. He knew I could calm the baby quickly so he told me to stay here with Judith, Carl, and Father Gabriel the rest of the group walked outside and down the road. We hid in the room Bob used to be in and we heard footsteps in front of the Church doors then we heard the door open Carl sat right next to me very frightend I grabbed his shoulder trying to let him know it would be okay. Gareth started to speak he was going on and on about how we should just come out, when I thought we got out of this very easily Judith started to fuss then she started to wail. I grabbed Judith trying to settle her down I finally got her settled and sleeping again but it was to late they knew where we were hiding, as he was turning the door knob I grabbed the desk and baracaded us in the room, all we heard after that was gun shots Rick and Gareth speaking and then it was all quiet. I put the desk where it was before and walked out to see the grousem mess of blood and bodies. "This is the house of God." Father Gabriel said with a shaky voice "no, this is just four walls and a roof" Maggie stated simply with blood on her hands and clothes. "We should leave in the morning." Rick said everyone just nooded and started getting the bodies out of the church. Daryl walked up to me do you want to go on a run tonight we need some supplies and new clothes before we leave tomorrow" he said to me "yeah sure let me go get my gun." I gatherd all my wepons and we left we got in a car that we found down the road of the Church. We were droving for a while when we found a department store we stepped in and killed two walkers a boy and a girl, we then got clothes I started with Maggie she was around my size so I looked for clothes my size i found her a grey and geen tank top and some dark blue jeans, I got Michonne a size up sense she looked a little bit bigger than me I got her a faded yellow thanktop and black jeans with a small rip at the bottom of the knee, I got Sasha a black shirt with dark blue jeans, I then got Carol a dark blue t-shirt with a decorative pocket on the front I got her normal blue jeans, I got myself a black tank top with dark almost black jeans, I got Tara a lime green shirt that was warn out and black pants, I got Rosita a camo printed tanktop and beige capries sence all the pants were gone and I figured she wouldn't mind. I then found a bunch of jackets and I grabbed them all thinking we would need them I grabbed a couple belts and I spotted the teen section I got Carl a almodt army green shirt with some normal blue jeans, after I got Carl's i spotted the baby section and I grabbed a couple onsies some pjs and a pair of pants and a jaket. I was pretty supriesed how untouched this store was and I was also happy with all that I found. I looked over at Daryl who was standing in the men's section "I got all the girls and the kids." I said to him "I got all of the men." He replied "are you ready to go?" he asked me "let me just change first then we can go." I changed into my tank top and pants I looked around to see if there were any shoes and I spotted them I grabed a pair of black combat boots for my self and dumped all the shoes I could in my bag "I'm ready" I said to the man waiting for me he turned around and stared at me. He then got up and walked outside and I came after him. It was quiet and we were about to get in the car when a car with a cross on it speed down the street, and Daryl ran to the back hit the lights and told me to get in the car he then explained that those people had Beth we followed them for a while till we lost them then we came to this building and we decided to go in for at least a little bit. The sun was rising now and I was looking at a painting on the wall "you like that?" Daryl asked from behind me. "Yeah its art and I miss art" I said with a smile on my face "you know what it looks like to me" he asked "what?" "It looks like a dog sat in paint and wiped his ass across the canvas." he said and we laughed after I could tell he was looking at me and I looked at him as his eyes sparkled in the sunlight. We heard footsteps running up the stairs and an African American boy appeared. Daryl put his crossbow in his face "please don't hurt me and please don't be loud" he pleaded "theyll find me" he said again "who will?" I asked "the people with the crosses at the hospital I ascaped and there looking for me." He said "is there a blond girl there?" Daryl almost screamed and he repeated that sentence "Beth?" The boy said "she helped me get out." He said again "you have to help us get her back" Daryl said. "Fine just please be quiet" we walked down stairs heading records the car i walked out first onto the street and then I saw a car coming and coming fast and all I remember after that was pain and darkness.

Daryls pov

Bailey got hit by a car! It all happens so quickly and I was going to run and get her but the boy we met told me thy could help her and we would get her back when we got Beth back. It was all so much finding out where Beth was then finding out Bailey was heading where Beth was it was so overwhelming and I was so mad I just wanted to get them back. I had to figure out a plan and fast. "We have to go now" I said to Noah I hurried and got in the car me and Bailey were traveling in I was heading back to the chutch. We got back to the church and I almost ran inside I found Rick and told him everything and he told everyone else. We knew what we were going to do and we knew it might not go down very easily or if it would be hard but we were ready for anything. "Where's Maggie and Glenn?" I asked Rick "oh! they left like an hour ago I bet we could find them!" "Alright I'll go with Michonne you stay here and get everyone ready. Michonne and I got in the car and drove off down the road as Michonne was studying a map. We drove for a while till we spotted a fire truck and Abraham on the ground on his knees. I got out and so did Michonne I walked over and then saw Maggie tending to Eugene who was laying on the floor with cuts on his face "what happened?" Michonne asked Maggie looked up and sort of smiled then said "he's not a scientis, he lied so Abraham punched him a couple times and this happened" she said looking sort of upset "why are you here?" she asked confused "Beths alive and we're going to go rescue her!" Michonne said with the biggest smile ive ever seen someone have. Maggie got up and started to cry a little bit with a smile on her face then she hugged me right then Glenn came out of the woods and looked very confused. Maggie ran to him and hugged him he picked up and noticed she was crying "what's wrong? Is everything alright?" He asked putting her down "Beth's alive she said inbetween sobs At this point they both had huge smiles on their faces. "Well let's go save your sister" I said with a half smile still worried about Bailey and Beth.

We captured three of those people's men one of them died Rick had to kill him he almost killed Sasha. We have contacted the hospital group Rick had a talk with them, now we're inside the hodpital and about to get Beth and Bailey back. It was all happening so suddenly like this was almost going all to well besides the fact that we had to kill someone it was strange for how easy this was since nothing in this world was easy anymore. We got to the hospital and Rick told a couple of people to stay outside and keep watch including Maggie and Glenn. We walked into the hall way, Rick holding the women we took hostage and me holding the guy and then there was all of them some of them in police outfits others in nurse or doctor scrubs. My eyes then landed in Beth standing with a cast on her arm and scars on her face, then I looked down to see Bailey in a wheel chair with scars on her face to she smiled at me with sort of a get me out of here smile but then she looked at Beth and smiled with a different smile like she was happy we found Beth. We made the first transaction as I gave them the man and I wheeled Bailey back to our group where she stood up and nodded at me as to tell me she was okay, Rick then gave them the women and Beth walked over Rick kissed her on the head and we started to walk out. "Now I need Noah" the women I think who was named Dawn simply stated looking at us. "No that wasn't the deal. The deal is done." "No it's not I need Noah." "Rick it okay" Noah said with a small smile on his face "No!" Beth then screamed out and hugged him "I knew you'd be back." Dawn said with a twisted look on her face. Beth let go of Noah and walked over to Dawn she was so close and in her face. I could tell she changed so much and got so much more stronger from being here. "I get it now." Beth said stabbing dawn with a pair of scissors and right after a shot went off. I looked at the ground to see Beth's body laying limp on the ground and I pulled out my gun and shot Dawn in the head. I was about to shoot everyone in that building when Bailey put her hand on my shoulder I started ro cry a little bit and I hid my face from the others even though I knew they were crying to. Everyone was upset and I kept thinking we would have to go tell Maggie.

I walked out of the hospital with Beth in my hands she was just limp and lifeless there was still blood oozing out of the back of her head and I felt drips on my arm. I gave it everything to not brakedown and cry. I got outside Rick holding the door open for me I felt the sun on my skin. I just kept walking forward taking a step at a time I got only a couple steps out when Maggie and Glenn turned around. Maggie who had a smile on her face, lost it she looked at me then at Beth and fell down and started to scream and cry. I wanted to join her on the ground but I stood there holding her for everyone to see as tears rolled down my cheeks.