Chapter 2

Baileys pov

"Lair" the man I learned was Joe said "tech him a lesson boys" after he said that they started beating the man that had the crossbow. A man pulled Carl out of the car and started pulling his pants down. I was looking at the man being beaten and at Carl wishing I could do something when I heard a gun shot I looked at Rick but he was fine Michonne and I grabbed the guns that were pointed at our heads and shot the men. Michonne headed for Carl when Rick bit the neck off of Joe and the men beating the man with the crossbow came at me and Rick. "Michonne help " me and Michonne killed all of the men and Rick killed the man trying to have his way with Carl.

In the morning me Carl and Michonone sat in the car with Carl's head on my lap and Michonne asleep Rick and the guy with a crossbow who name I learned to be Daryl sat outside we could hear every word they said. They first talked about how Daryl ended up with those men and then about a girl named Beth who I have herd stories about and she's just gone and they sat and talked. I couldn't sleep and to be honest I don't think Carl was asleep I was stroking his hair and thinking about last night how it all happend so quickly I don't even know how it all happend all I know is we should get going because I can't seeing the bodies on the floor.

We are almost to terminus and I feel terrible for Carl he's a mess he need someone for him. Besides Carl I cant stop thinking about daryl since the time I have been with him he is always saving the day but he doesn't say much the rest of our small group trust him a lot Rick even called him his brother. He is pretty sexy but I don't think this will ever get anywhere I mean it's not like we're having the best conversations ever or any conversations.

Daryls pov

I am really glad I found Rick, Michonne, and Carl even the new girl Bailey I don't even know much about her I am just glad I am not with Joe and the rest of his gang. As I look at Rick he doesn't look right he looks sick or upset. "You okay?" I ask him "I'm still here ain't i?" He says with a smerk "I am s little nervouse for Carl I think he's finally cracking after everything he's been through it wouldnt be surprising but I'm scared his crack is going to be huge." "He's a good kid and bounces back he has been through a lot but not enough again he's a good kid who can stand a lot of things, he'll be okay." "Yeah, I know." When we finally got to terminus Rick had us go in the back way and we hid a bag of wepons on the outside of terminus just incase. When we got in there they checked us of course then they gave us our weapons back when we went to get some food Rick looked back at me with concern and nodded to a man wearing Glenns gear and a woman wearing my pancho then I saw the man talking to us had Glenn's watch. "Where did you get that?!?" Rick said holding him at gun point and the rest of us pointing out wepons at each other. "We found it off a dead man" the man who's name I think is Gareth. Rick shot the man he had at gunpoint and everything else happend so quick the next thing I knew we were being put in a box cart. When we got in the box cart we herd a familiar voice, "Rick?" And we turned around it was Glenn, Maggie, Shasha, and Bob with some other people "there our friends" Glenn said. As Rick was talking to everyone I was thinking about Beth and how I would tell Mggie and I was trying to think of a way to get out of there.

Baileys pov

The terminus thing was a sham and my family isn't here so this is a big bust as Rick is introducing me to Maggie, Glenn, Shasha, Bob, zand the other new comers I was looking at Daryl he was thinking about something and he did not look very happy at all. "My sister, Beth? Did any of you see her get out of the prison?" Maggie said. "I got out with her she's not dead someone took her I don't know where I tried to follow them but they had a car, but she is alive." Daryl said to Maggie. Maggie just looked down and I saw a tear roll down her cheak. Rick, Daryl, and Glenn made a plan to get out since they took our weapons we made our own out of wood and other items in the box car. Everyone had their weapon in hand ready to go when we heard footsteps on the roof but the next thing I remember is blackness. When I woke up I was in a room with Bob, Glenn, Rick, Daryl, and other people I didnt recognize the guy at the end got hit with a base ball bat then they slit his throught they did this to everyone down the line then they got to me  the man named Gareth walked in and got in Ricks face. "What's in the bag you left outside our gates?" Rick didn't say anything then finally Bob said something "you don't have to do this we can go to Washington together get the cure live our life's" "I'm sorry but we can't Bob." I looked at Daryl he was looking at the blood in the pool type thing i thought about Carl and how he would live with his father gone and then I knew we had to get out of here at least they do for Carl. When Rice and Gareth were talking we heard a big boom Gareth tol the men to get back to work as he left the room th two boys were arguing when I got my hands untied I got up a killed them both I untied everyone's hands we got out of the room we were in and we saw the whole building on fire the gates were down and there were all kinds of walkers coming in we got to the box car and got everyone out. Rick took a mans gun and shot everyone in that group and a couple walkers. We all got out and ran into the forest and got the bag we hid Rick, Daryl, and Michonne were arguing about going back in there to kill Gareth when we heard a crunch.

We all looked over and a lady was standing there with a blanket over her clothes drenched in walker blood. Daryl looked up and his face as soon as he saw the women. He ran up to her a hugged her I saw her crying. How many girls does he have I mean Beth, and this one chick Rick went up and hugged her. "did you do that?" he asked and she just nodded her head she gave Daryl his crossbow and told Rick, Sasha, and Carl she had a supprise for them. As we were walking down the road she introduced herself "I'm Carol" she said with a smile on her face "Bailey" I replied to her. "Rick find you?" She asked "yeah him Carl and Miconne".

We got to this house and as we walked up a man was coming out holding something. No it was a baby! Rick and Carl ran to the baby who I'm guessing was Judith and then Sasha came running up to the man "Ty!" She said with a smile on her face as she hugged him "it's her brother, Tyresse" Maggie said filling me in "and I'm guessing Carl told you about Judith right?" "yeah he talked a lot about her." I said.