Chapter 32

Bailey

We drove up to the spot and stopped, and everyone got out of there vehicles. Rick started talking about splitting up and who goes with who I just stayed back with Maggie. 

Everyone got back and we stood or sat in a circle or huddle type thing, Daryl sat on the hood of the car and i stood leaning against the RV a little behind Rick and he began to speak.

"Take a look around, try to get a feel of how many people are in there. Like how it looks. We go in, couple of hours before dawn guards outside will be tired everyone inside will be sleeping. We don't like what we see we head back make a new plan, they don't know who we are, we'll keep Jesus in the shadows. This is how we eat. This is how we eat" he stops and looks around "We roll out at midnight." he says walking away.

Everyone starts to walk away or make new conversation and i just stand there looking down at my hands. Then i hear Carol start to talk to Rick and I listen in "Why is Maggie here?" Carol ask and the conversation continues and i just decide to tune them out. 

"Bailey." Rick calls my name i turn around and walk to him and Carol "Your staying here with Maggie." "What? no i said ill stay with her." Carol argues "Carol just listen to me please. Bailey you're staying here." "Okay." i say nodding and walking back to my spot on the RV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone left awhile ago and it was just Maggie and I sitting in the darkness with our guns in our hands ready for anything. We both sat there in silence lost in our own worlds I was just thinking about Daryl and how I didn't tell him I loved him before he left and I'm scared something is going to happen.

Suddenly an alarm sound went off breaking our silence. Something was obviously wrong.

"There in trouble." I said worriedly walking into the forest "Stay here." I told Maggie "I'm going with you." "Stay here!" I said a little more panicked "No." she said calmly hurrying in front of me. "Maggie!" I yelled pulling at her arm making her stop "They need our help!" she yelled "No you are staying here!" I said once more "I have to help." she said "No you can't!" "Why not!" "Because I can't loose you! Nobody can or that baby!" I said pointing to her belly. "You are staying here." I demanded.

Walkers started to show up from the arguing and I took out my knife and so did Maggie we started killing them one by one stabbing there decayed bodies. When I got to the last one i stabbed it through the eye and it fell to the floor in a slump. "You are staying here." I said once more looking at her.

I then looked behind her and saw a man in the trees, i then raised my gun and she looked back then raised her gun. He went to shoot when I shot him in the arm and he fell to the floor. Maggie then ran up to him "Damn it Maggie lets go." I whisper shouted "Not until it's done." she said and was about to shoot when a women spoke.

"Stop or shes dead." I turned my head to see a women pointing a gun at my head and so did Maggie, and then there were two other girls. "Guns knifes on the ground." the women spoke and I nodded to Maggie as we both put our weapons down. "Nice jacket." The oldest looking lady said "Murderous bitch." The youngest one said "We can take it off her when we shoot her." The one pointing the gun at my head said and Maggie just looked at me. 

We then walked to where our group was and when we got there it was light out. The women looked through her binoculars and the older women was trying to help the man that I shoot but he just kept complaining so I tuned them out trying to see what was going on. 

We heard a sound of a motorcycle and I instantly thought of Daryl's a prick stole a while ago. "Whats going on?" the man asked "Lower the gun Prick.. You with the cold python." and then I knew that was Rick.  

The walkie talkie came to life again with Ricks voice "come on out and talk." he said "How many we got?" the older lady asks "We have got eight in sight" the leader says and I know thats not all of us. "Too many." she says "we can take them we took more." the man says and she looks back at him "Were not coming out but we will talk." the lady im guessing is in charge says.

"Names." she demands turning and looking at us and i stare her down and we continue to stare at each other. "Names!" she demands again "I'm Maggie she's Bailey." Maggie tells her. "We've got a Bailey and a Maggie. thinking thats something you want to chat about. Were going to work this out right now and were going to get our way." 

"We have one of yours well trade." Rick says through the other end. "Im listening." "First I wat to talk to Maggie and Bailey." Make sure they're alright." he say "tell him your fine nothing else." she says handing the walkie out to me "Rick it's Bailey I'm fine but-" I get interrupted by her moving the walking and the man punching me in the face. "Rick it's Maggie were both okay." she says looking at me. "Okay you have had your proof now lets talk." She says.

I sit on the ground trying to figure a way of getting us out of this and I think I have a plan.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU/// I don't do these much but I feel like I have to do one. I really want to interact with you guys more so please PLEASE comment on my chapters! I will write you back. I love interacting with you guys and so I would really appreciate the comments.