Chapter 14

Bailey

We walked into the party and saw people crowed mostly in the living room, there was food and beer which Abraham was happy for he made some comment about it and I laughed and Rosita gave me a don't encourage him look but then laughed after to. I walked in and grabbed a beer I looked around at the smiling and laughing people I saw Rick talking to a women named Jessie I had met earlier, i looked over and saw a man walking over to me who looked to be quite a bit older. I smiled at him when he got to me and he soon started to speak "Hello, my names Reg i am Deannas husband." he said with a soft smile "I am Bailey" i said not wanting to say much about me still questioning this place.  "So what has my wife given you as a job?" he asked probably just trying to make some conversation "She hasn't yet" i said "That's strange" he said then turned and caught Deannas eye and waved her over. She walked over to us and he asked her why she hadn't given me a job yet "well i was going to tell her tonight but ill tell her right now since you asked" she said "I have thought a lot about it and what I wanted you to do you are very skilled and you are a like Mr. Dixon you can tell who is good and who is bad, so I have decided to give you two jobs. You will go out on runs with my son, Glenn and someone other people and when you are needed you will go look for people with either Aaron or Daryl." she said "I can do that but what do you mean needed?' i asked "If one of them gets sick or hurt or anything like that you will step in for one of them." she said and I nodded my head "your first mission is tomorrow you are going on a run with Glenn and Noah and some others." she informed me "okay thank you." I said with a polite smile. I walked away and into the kitchen out the back door needing some air, it has been such a long time since i have been around this many people and they are all strangers which doesn't make it any easier. I sat on the back steps and a small smile was put on my face thinking of how she said I was like Daryl and I thought about how good he was, he was good in general he is amazing and I could never loose him I had already lost my brothers if i lost him I don't know what I would do. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door opened and Noah sat next to me "hey partner, I heard you are going on this run tomorrow with us." he said "I am" i said with a smile.

We soon went home seeing as the party was dying down, when we got home I went straight to the room Daryl and I were sharing. I took off the dress and got into a tank top and pj shorts, I hopped into bed and fell asleep quickly. I woke up when my door opened and I heard some ruffling I kept my eyes closed because I was so tired, the bed sunk and I felt an arm around me I turned over and put my head on Daryl's chest with his arm still holding me "i love you" i said sleepily "I love you more." he said back causing me to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I ran feeling my heart beat wildly in my chest my legs hurt but I ignored it I needed to get away from the monsters trying to get me. I looked back seeing them running for me I looked over and saw my brother Gage who looked at me scared and he looked as if he was going to fall his legs trying to keep up with mine. I felt a weight in my arms and looked to see my other brother Skyler in my arms clinging to me for dear life, I looked to my other side and saw Daryl fighting the walkers trying to eat us. I ran for what felt like an eternity until one caught up to us Daryl stepped in front of the walker and the walker bit into his arm that was now bleeding uncontrollably he killed the walker and kept running with us. I felt the water falling down my face and Daryl pulled me and my brothers into some trees to give us a little but more time he kissed me and told me to run I did what he told me and when i looked back I saw him getting ripped to shreds. I felt my heart brake but i kept running for my brothers, Gage tripped and while I was trying to help him up a walker bit into his leg i cried harder when my brother let out a scream and then I heard my baby brother let out a scream and looked over to him to see a walker biting into his neck. Both of my brother crying in pain I shot  them not wanting them to suffer and put the gun to my head but there was no more bullets left. a couple seconds later they were on top of me ripping my flesh open and biting the little bit of meat I head left on my body.

*****************************************************************************************************AU NOTE: Is this a dream maybe a seen of the future maybe its really happening at the moment!