Chapter 37

Bailey

I sit in the passenger seat of the RV, there discussing the route and taking forever I might add. I go back and check on Maggie seeing Aaron and Carl back there.

"Who is she?" I ask putting the back of my hand to her forehead "I think she's getting worse." Aaron says worriedly "It's okay we'll get to the hill top and everything will be fine." I say not really believing myself.

"He'll be fine to." he says talking about Daryl and I look at him "He will." Carl adds "She will to." he says looking down at her "Maggie was there with me." Carl says and we both look at him confused "When Judith was born and my mom died, she didn't want to do it, but my mom made her told her it was what needed to be done to make sure Judy survived." he says sighing "After is had been done we didn't have anything for her, we came out she was swaddled up in my t-shirt, my dad didn't even look at her." he says shaking his head and we listen "Daryl and Maggie were the reasons she survived, they both went out looking for formula and anything else that would help, right away without even thinking, without those two Judy would be dead." he says still looking at her "Those two are some of the strongest people I have ever met, they'll be fine." he says nodding his head.

"They will." I say sniffling and Aaron nods his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

"Bitch nuts." Abraham says from the front and I sigh rushing forward to see whats going on now and it's people again "We making our stand?" Sasha asks "yeah we end it." Carl states and I look at him noticing how much he's grown.

"No not now, they have been waiting, there ready. With one of us behind the wheel thats five on... sixteen. Were going to play it our way, how we want it. Right?" he turns looking at Carl "Right." he says a small smile. 

"Alright go slow." Rick says patting Abraham's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The RV stops again and I rush forward seeing what's in our way now, everyone looks and were all silent "We can't go through it, can't risk the RV." Rick states and I nod my head "Stay behind the wheel just in case." he tells Abraham and he nods. 

"We'll clear it." he says looking at me and I nod grabbing my pistol and step out of the RV behind Rick all of us with our guns raised. We all walk toward the walkers all chained together and were all looking around looking for any sign of this being a trap in any way. 

"Putting together a red rover like that takes people." Eugene states from behind "A lot of them." he finishes.

"Come on lets do this." Rick says as he slings his gun on his back. I put my pistol in the waist of my pants and take out my knife, going up to stab one.

"That's Michonne's Aaron says and I look at it seeing it has a piece of her hair tapped on the walkers head. I look at Rick confused when it finally clicks "They have her." I say and fear is on his and my face along with everyone else's. 

"That's Daryl's" Sasha says and I look back at her and see the way she is looking I look in that direction and see two of his arrows in a walkers chest and fear consumes me like I'm being drowned in the ocean.

We all stand there and gun shots start everywhere around us "Get back to the RV! Go!" Rick yells but I stay anger running through my bones I take my pistol out at start shooting at anyone I see above me rage helping me.

"Get back now!" Abraham yells and I keep shooting, someone grabs my arm and pulls me and I can't resist any longer. I turn around and run with Rick who has a hold of my arm running into the RV and Abraham drives off quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit at the table not really focusing on anything but just trying to calm myself down. "They were firing at our feet." I hear Rick say and I look up "They blocked the road but they weren't trying to stop us." I say sounding like I came to a conclusion.

"They want us in this direction." he finishes "Bart and road takes us north, but they gotta know we want to go north." Sasha says "Medows. Takes us East but we can can back on track on Mague." Eugene tells us "Were down to a third of a tank we can make on stop but no refills after that." she says and Rick sighs.

"She's burning up." Aaron tells Rick and I put my head in my hands not knowing anything. 

"Rick" I hear Abraham say and I see the worried look on his face and I groan getting up and I stop in my tracks seeing a ton of people everywhere.

"Go back." Rick says "Where?" Abraham asks and I start to feel sick to my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Th RV stops and we get out walking up to another blocked of road but this time with logs. I turned around and tried to stop myself from throwing up as Eugene talked "We are neck deep shit creek with our mouths wide open." Abraham said as I got control of myself.

I hear yelling as I look up seeing the same man as we saw before laying in the street drop down and hang by a chain "Don't" Abraham tells Aaron as he points his gun up "I can try and brake the chain." he says panting "It won't work." Abraham informs him calmly.

"I can try!" "It won't work" this time Rick telling him "and we need the bullets." he says and Aaron looks at him and lowers his gun.

I hear crackling and turn around to see the wall of logs lighting up in flames "You treat your peple good right?" the same guy as before yells "like it's your last day on Earth? It maybe on of theirs." he yells on the other side of the logs "You better go it's going to get hot. You go and get where your going." 

"Go." Rick says barely coming out of his mouth "Go." he says a bit louder and we turn and run in the RV.

"What's the play?" Abraham asks "She needs a doctor, now." I say looking at everyone "There are two more routes from here." Sasha says placing her fingers on the routes. "there probably waiting for us right now" Aaron states "So there ahead of us, probably behind us, there not waiting on us per say, there waiting on this rust bucket. They don't know the moment to moment occupancy of said rust bucket, and the sun sets soon." Eugene tells us and Abraham nods his head and when I finally piece together what he just said I look at Rick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY I LIED IN THE LAST CHAPTER SAYING THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE THE END BUT ACTUALLY THE NEXT ONE IS SO EXTRA CHAPTER YEAH!

I'M GETTING REALLY EXCITED TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS STORY AND TO WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEXT STORY THAT I'M WORKING ON!

ANYWAYS SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER LOVELY'S

XOXO- ANONYMOUS WRITER