New Friend

Tae was checking the time for when the uni will end. Tae was sure Jungkook would come to him because he was sick. He called Jungkook but Jungkook didn't accept it.

On the other side Jungkook was standing outside of the uni. Jimin came and stood near him.

Jungkook:Jimin would you like me to take you home?

Jimin:No it's ok I will take the bus. Thanks anyways.

Jungkook:It's ok I have a bike so it's fine.

He asked Jimin his address. Although Jimin lived in the opposite direction of Jungkook and lived very far away, Jungkook didn't mind.

While they were riding:

Jk:Jimin do you want an ice cream?

Jimin:Yeah let's go!

They were eating ice cream of different flavor.

Jungkook:I think the flavor of your ice cream will taste good.

Jimin:Oh then try some.

Jimin gave Jungkook a bite.

Jungkook:Try mine.

Jungkook gave Jimin a bite of his chocolate ice cream.

They both felt butterflies in their stomachs

Immediately after Tae called Jungkook:

Jungkook:Tae why are you calling me so often? I'm not accepting because I'm busy so stop calling me.Whenever I will get time I will call you .

Jungkook cut the call immediately.

Tae was really hurt.He was continuously looking at his phone.

Tae:He never acts like this with me. What's wrong with him today? What's he so busy about?(He said with a pout)

On the other hand Jungkook dropped Jimin off to his house.

Jungkook: So Jimin can I have your phone number?

Jimin: Of course you can .

They exchanged their phone  numbers.

Tae was waiting for Jungkook  impatiently. He waited all evening but he didn't get a single call or any text from Jungkook about his health. Jungkook didn't come at all. Tae called Jungkook a few times at night but Jungkook's phone was busy.

Jungkook was busy talking to Jimin by phone at night.

Tae continued waiting and eventually fell asleep. Tae's mom came late at night as usual and that the food on the table was untouched which means Tae didn't eat. She went to call Tae to eat but she saw him shivering. Tae had a really high fever. His mom really cared for him.

Tae's mom was cleaning the room up and saw a bunch of drawings that were of Jungkook and of a perfect family. She saw many letters and cards from Tae that were wishing for their birthdays, anniversarys, mothers day, fathers day etc. Reading the letters made her cry. She realized that Tae really wanted to spend time together with family and wanted love.

Tae once had great results and wanted to be wished by his parents but it didn't work. Tae also made a necklace for her mom but it was never given.

Tae's mom:We are so sorry we couldn't give you what you wanted and deserved. You really love kookie don't you? I hope after university you can spend a happy life with Jungkook.

Next morning Tae woke up and saw his mom resting her head on the bed. Tae stroked her head. She woke up and asked if Tae was ok.

Tae:Yeah I'm completely fine.But why are you here ,you should take rest .

Tae's mom: I am fine. I took rest here .Ok so go freshen up, I'll  make breakfast for you.

Tae's mom made breakfast and Tae came to eat. She was feeding Tae which made Tae very happy.

Tae's mom:Tae I think Jungkook will come soon but you shouldn't go because you are sick.

Tae's face lit up when he heard Jungkook's name so he went to check his phone in hope of a call or text at night.
But his smile dropped when he saw nothing.

Tae's mom:Jungkook doesn't know you are sick yet. If he knew he would go crazy.

Tae said with a sad face:Yeah I guess.

Near Jimin's house:

Jimin was going to uni. He was surprised to see Jungkook waiting for him.

Jimin:Jungkook you are here? And so early?

Jungkook:I came to pick you up.

Jimin:But you really didn't have to.

Jungkook:But you live so far away and come all by yourself,so I would really like to help you. If you don't mind I will take you and bring you back from uni. And  my bike is always empty.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

Jimin was really happy.

Jimin:Are you sure you won't be bothered?

Jungkook:No not at all, especially for you.

Jimin blushed.

When went entered their class they sat together.

Jhope:Hey Jungkook where's Tae? I haven't seen him since 2 days.

Jungkook:Oh Tae, he has fever so he didn't come.

Jhope:And who is he with you?

Jungkook:Ah he is Park Jimin He is my friend (he said with his bunny smile)

Jimin gave him his eye smile.

Jungkook and Jimin ignored Jhope and started chatting. Jhope thought of Tae and felt bad for him. He wanted everything to go back to normal when Tae comes back.

Jungkook:You didn't mind when I called you friend right?

Jimin:No I would love to be your friend. By the way who is Tae to you?

Jimin asked with a sad face.

Jungkook:He's a friend as well.

Jimin: oh

Tae on the other hand:

He was thinking:Why didn't Kookie respond to me even after knowing I'm sick.

This continued for 2 more days.

Finally Tae had recovered and texted Jungkook that he was going to come but Jungkook replied as:

Jungkook:Oh sorry I can't come to pick u up. U have to come all by urself.

Tae was really hurt because of that.

Tae to himself:Oh kookie really can't come, it's been so long since he didn't take me to uni.

Tae took his bike out from the garage. It was really dirty but Tae cleaned.

Tae:It's been so many years since I last used you. I know I should be happy but I'm sad.

Tae was near the uni gate when he saw Jungkook coming with his bike. He was really excited and felt like he got oxygen again. But it all disappeared when he saw Jimin getting off the bike with him.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hey cuties this is it for this chapter, I hope you will like this story, love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤