sorry

Jimin was continuously getting ignored by Taemin.

One day:

Jimin:Taemin let's go hangout tomorrow evening. Let's go to XXX restaurant for dinner.

Taemin:Ok.  I can't pick you up but wait for me. I'll come after my work is finished.

Jimin:Sure! Don't be late and come at XX.

Taemin:Ok.

Next day Jimin arrived at the restaurant and was waiting for Taemin. Jimin dressed up very specially. Why not? It's his special day. Time passed by but Taemin wasn't coming. He kept calling Taemin but Taemin didn't accept. The waiter kept asking for his order.

Jimin requested continuously to wait for a friend.

After a long time he noticed all the people looking at him weirdly. Jimin left while crying.

Jimin:How could you Taemin? You humiliated me like this?! Not just that you didn't come, you didn't even pick up my calls. How can someone do this? This is too much.

Suddenly he remembered what he and Jungkook did to Tae. He was understanding Tae's situation.

Jimin:Tae was in an even worse situation. I can't believe I hurt a pure soul. I have committed such a big mistake. He did nothing to me but I hurt him. I deserve all this pain Taemin is giving me, actually I deserve even worse. Attraction made me blind. I didn't even notice someone else's pain.

After he went home, it was completely dark which means Taemin wasn't home. The lights were off and all of Taemin's belongings were gone. Jimin sat on the floor and started crying loudly.

Jimin:Taemin! You can't leave me like this! I have no one. I know I made a mistake but I'm sorry. I regret it. I want to die. I love you Taemin. Don't leave me.

Suddenly the lights were turning on. Jimin looked around and was in complete shock. Everything was beautifully decorated.

Taemin:Happy birthday Chim!

Jimin:You called me chim after so long!

Jimin ran and hugged Taemin.

Jimin:I'm sorry Taemin. I know it's unforgivable but still. Please forgive me. I promise I won't do this again. I love you Taemin but I know you will never accept be as your lover but please don't remove me from our friendship. I know you like Felix. I hope you two stay happy. You can at least stay as my friend. I beg you.

Jimin begged Taemin

Jimin begged Taemin. Jimin cried continuously.

Taemin cupped Jimin's face.

Taemin:Who said I like Felix?  Felix already has a boyfriend in Australia.

Jimin with surprised eyes:Then why did you talk to him so much on phone? And spend time with him?

Taemin:I spent time with him to make you feel the pain of being ignored. And for calling, I wasn't talking to Felix, I was talking to my parents. I know the punishment was nothing compared to what happened to Tae but I'm glad you got some lesson. I'm sorry for not going to the restaurant and making you cry so much on your birthday.