Kookie??

After Eun-woo left the library Tae went to his class. As soon as he went he saw Jungkook and Jimin were gossiping. Tae approached them and Jimin immediately put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin loudly:Ahh Jungkook I'm so tired from all the chatting we did last night.Now I am feeling sleepy.

Jungkook:But at night you were the one that was talking mostly.I told you to sleep but you didn't want to cut the call.

Jimin:Well I really like talking to you.

Jungkook: Me too . That's why I talk to you for hours. It makes me feel happy.

Tae saw their interactions, he was hurt but somehow wasn't as affected as before.

He went past them and sat in a random seat as he doesn't have a fixed friend after Jimin and Jungkook started sitting together.Sometime he sits alone.

Tae:I wish hyung studied here. Then we could sit together, also it wouldn't have been this boring .

During lunch time:

Tae was sitting facing Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin:Oh kookie I'm very tired. Can you get my lunch for me?

Jungkook+Tae:Kookie??

Jimin:Oh sorry. I just wanted to call you kookie. It's ok if you don't like me calling you kookie. The name is so cute.

Jungkook:It's ok. Sexy mochi it sounds really good when you say it. You can call me kookie if you want.

Tae stood up, pulled Jungkook and took him to a corner.

Tae:Kookie how did you give him permission to call you  Kookie? It was our childhood promise.

Jungkook:Why does it matter? It's just a name. It was a childhood thing. Now we are grown up. Why are you getting jealous about this?

Tae:But we promised that only we can call each other Kookie and TaeTae. No one else.

Jungkook: It was just made up when we played games. Is it that serious? Besides I don't even call you TaeTae.

Tae:Kookie this isn't a game. This a symbol of our friendship. Why do you always let Jimin interfere in our friendship symbols?

Jungkook:Tae this is just a mere name? You love to be jealous. I don't call you TaeTae and it wouldn't matter me if you call me something else.

Tae:Really?! It wouldn't affect you? It doesn't matter to you?!

Jungkook:Yeah it isn't a big deal.  You called me here to tell me these things? These nonsense when Jimin is tired?

Tae:Can you not say anything else aside from Jimin?

Jungkook: I can see Jimin was right- you always follow us around. Do you know what you look like? An attention seeker. You're growing so get some maturity in yourself.

Jungkook left.

Tae was dumbfounded after hearing Jungkook's words. He quickly ran to the washroom. He was continuously crying but he was harshly washing his face.

Tae:How can a person change so quickly? I gave you a name that was so special to me. For our friendship but now that's gone. Kookie you are breaking all our promises, our symbols and you called me an attention seeker. I'm not an attention seeker, I just love you. That's why I want to spend some time with you. I just wanted to keep our friendship but you don't seem very interested in maintaining our friendship.Am I really an attention seeker ??