Substitute

Sorry cuties I couldn't add pics today I don't know it's my phone problem or something else, I will try to add later

Eun-woo and Felix were watching TV. Watching the second lead being hurt made Eun-woo's heart ache. The one who always smiles suddenly broke down. Eun-woo unknowingly started crying. Suddenly Felix noticed that he's crying.

Felix:Hey hyung what happened? Why are you crying?

Eun-woo quickly took some tissue and wiped his tears.

Eun-woo:Uh nothing.

Felix:Hyung I'm not a kid. I saw you cry. Tell me the reason please.

Eun-woo:Lix I don't know why but I see myself in the second lead character.

Felix: What do you mean hyung?

Eun-woo:Lix you were right. I love Tae.

Felix:I knew it! That's good news. Why are you crying then?

Eun-woo:You know all about Jungkook right? That Tae used to like Jungkook? But I don't know how I've fallen in deep love within such little time. I never thought this about my feelings but I realized after watching the movie that Tae will never accept me.

You know how I feel today? I feel like I'm bad.

Felix:Hyung what are you saying? You are not bad. You are so sweet. You're like an angel.

Eun-woo:No. This is the first time in life when I want to feel selfish. I don't want me and Tae to stay as friends. I want to get the love I give him. I want a place in his heart like Jungkook used to.' Loveless life'. How can I live a loveless life? I want him. But it is too much too ask isn't it?

Eun-woo started crying loudly.

Felix:No hyung. You did nothing wrong. It's not wrong to love someone. Why are you breaking down already? Maybe Tae likes you too. You should tell him you like him.

On the other hand:

Jungkook's mom and Jungkook went to Jungkook's dad. Jungkook's dad got angry again.

Jungkook's dad:You're here? So shameless. Go to your attraction!

Jungkook held his dad's hand.